Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Impressions of the 62 so far

Z28Canuck said:
I'm really glad you're happy with your latest changes Larry. You said you wanted to improve a few things once you got home and you sure didn't waste any time did you? Hard to believe you could make that car even sweeter than it was last week! Still a few good months of cruising right?;) Please say hi to the family for me and take care

Doug

I will make every cruise night and show I can untill the snow falls. Wensday night we took the C5 and the C1 to loacal cruise and we have to drive thru a state park to get to it. Well the cruise was closed because of a pending rain shower and dont you know on the way home we got pulled over by the park police. Make a long story short one of the fellows was into cars and just wanted to better undersrtand what the 62 was.

PS I forgot who it was but one of our forum members had suggested I was full of bull in putting the auto in so the wife could drive it. tonight we are going to a cruise and she has requested that I drive the 66 so she can drive the 62 to the cruise.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom