Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

In the beginning

WNS532-66

Corvette
1966 Sunfire Yellow Convertible
These are my Kids, now that they are grown up i can afford to complete this project that i started in 1981!!
I have had this 66 since 1976/77 and now that i have time and a place of my own it's time.
I do not have the motor or trans, as a Kid back then i thought a 350 was better,,,sheeesh, the trany i gave to a friend, i have since lost contact with him.
Right now the frame and all major parts were delivered to be powdercoated, the body is at the body shop.
The body is going back original.
more pics will follow

Jack

10ngobb.jpg

Looks like a great project. you must have a passion for the car if you've had it that long, and passion is what you need to get you through a project like that. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your pictures and progress reports.:)

Welcome to the CAC. The best part about these cars is the long term projects. Just as Studiog says, the passion will drive you through the process. It is super that you have managed to hang on to it over the years.

Post lots of pics and give us lots of updates, we all love a big projest around here.

Take care,
Brian

Great story!!

Somewhat similar to my own but I could never afford a Corvette when the family was young. We put whatever money we had into real estate. I beleive the day after my son graduated from college, I scored my '66 on the 'net in Scranton.

Get'r DONE!

WNS532-66,

Passion is the glue that holds it all together :) ! Welcome and thanks for taking us along for the ride! I'm in the middle of restoring my '60 which I've held on to for about the same period of time as you have with your '66. Keep the passion and your '66 will be bright yellow and turn key again before you know it. Please share pictures as you go!!

Lexterrae

I made it home

Here is where the fun begins...

Can anyone help me with posting more pics than one at a time...i would like to post mutiple pic but cannot with Tinypic...
thanks in advance:D

jack

10pbxg2.jpg

Sizing of pics

How do i keep the pics so they are not so darn BIG??

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom