Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest... Getting the band back together?

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
So Rowdy and I struck up a brief conversation that took a quick turn down memory lane. And it reignited the thought of having another CruiseFest. Ya know, getting the bandmates back together for a reunion tour. It's been 12+ years since the last one.
Doesn't need to be anything fancy. No significant plans or events...just a reunion for those of us still around. Hell, ya don't even need to still have a Vette. Although I reckon most of us still do.
10:1 we'd pick up as if we never left off!
Do I need to post pics to get the ol' good time memories going again?

Is it gonna remain just a passing thought or is there something there? (May need to post this in Facebook land because...well, because the internet ain't what it was 12+ years ago... *sad laugh*)

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
I might be in favor of a get together. I still talk to guys I've met at the "other" forum, as well as many from here. We (Rosie and I) have even been to visit several members in our limited travels.

I'm game for a cruisefest....GerryLP tried a dew years ago,but it went no where...

Sounds good to me! I miss the good-ole days.

I'll be at Carlisle from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday morning. Do any of you guys still get together on the Fairgrounds? I haven't been to Carlisle in a few years now.

Sounds good to me! I miss the good-ole days.

I'll be at Carlisle from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday morning. Do any of you guys still get together on the Fairgrounds? I haven't been to Carlisle in a few years now.
My last Corvette event was MidAmerica FunFest where I proposed to my wife. So that was...2010???

I'm thinking a date sometime around mid-August 2024 or maybe even 2025. Although just saying 2025 sounds soooo far away to be planning anything...especially for something more casual like I had in mind.
I wouldn't be able to do anything pre-July 4th 2024 because I'm too busy with my fireworks business.

My last Corvette event was MidAmerica FunFest where I proposed to my wife. So that was...2010???

I'm thinking a date sometime around mid-August 2024 or maybe even 2025. Although just saying 2025 sounds soooo far away to be planning anything...especially for something more casual like I had in mind.
I wouldn't be able to do anything pre-July 4th 2024 because I'm too busy with my fireworks business.
Mid-August or even September of 2024 is fine with me. I'm totally down for casual and laid-back.

Rob... myself Guy,and Ken will be at Carlisle today till Friday in our usual spot near gate 3 .
1st or 2nd row. Look for my 81 Guy didn't bring his Vette

Rob... myself Guy,and Ken will be at Carlisle today till Friday in our usual spot near gate 3 .
1st or 2nd row. Look for my 81 Guy didn't bring his Vette
Ok. I'll look for you guys. I should be arriving at the Fairgrounds around 2pm tomorrow.

This sounds like a good plan. I'd be up for a reunion.

Tom

Plans just need to be set. I'll make every effort to attend.

• Love Post
I think it would.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom