Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Inferno vs Atomic

Blue260

Corvette
2014 Lime Rock Green Metallic 3LT/ Z51 - 7 Speed
Has anyone compared or seen the new Inferno Orange against the old Atomic Orange?
What's the basic differences? And why the change?
chris

why orange? why blue? why red? choices along with change....good thing

Has anyone compared or seen the new Inferno Orange against the old Atomic Orange?
What's the basic differences? And why the change?
chris

You are doing better than me. I did not even see a listing for any color orange in the 2011 charts when I was down at the dealer yesterday. Some changes I do not really care for.

I'm still partial to DSOM, but colors cycle and recycle. That's just the way ti is.

I'm still partial to DSOM, but colors cycle and recycle. That's just the way ti is.

that's my favorite orange as well. Would've got one had it still been around last year

I agree but I have not seen the Inferno Orange. I love my 05 DSOM coupe and the first thing people comment on is the color....AWESOME.

You are right. That will give me an excuse to get a new C7 when they debut in DSOM. We all know that is well down the road if it is gonna happen at all.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom