Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Insurance

indycallaway

Corvette
87 TT Black/Tan (#23)
All

Just getting back to being active here. We are now a sponsor, and want to see what all you ZR1 guys do for insurance on your cars? Do you use a main line carrier (State Farm, Allstate etc) or do you use a specialty company like us? Would like to get some input. We do currently insure a few new ZR1's and the rates are very good when compared to a main line carrier. Little background, we are a collector car insurer. We write policies for collectible, classic, antique, and exotic cars. We have over 20,000 clients nationwide. We write business in every state except Hawaii, Alaska, and Massachusetts. Based out of Indianapolis IN. Since it usually comes up, we are just like our better known counterparts at Hagerty and write the same type of policies. I am a fellow Corvette owner (1987 Callaway TT) and the owner of our company is a 1990 ZR1 owner. We are corvette guys! PM, call, or email me for a quote.

RJ Pollak
Business Development
Classic Auto Insurance
800-397-0765
rj@classicins.com

To get you all thinking I just ran a quote for a 2010 ZR1 in California and wanted to share. Below you will find the details.

2010 ZR1
Agreed Value -- $104,000
3000 Mile per year use
$300K BI
$300K UM/UIM
$100K Prop Damage
$10K Med Pay
Roadside Assistance

$1,304.00 Per Year

Keep in mind that rates vary from state to state. This is a quote for a 42 year old male living in California with a clean driving record.

Not that I know the ZR1 market, but that seems like a good rate.

Would the rates be hugely different between the Z06 and ZR1? I have similar coverage as posted above, but my rate is < half that. Calif, 50 year old dude clean record, yada,yada,yada.

Seems o.k. to me. I think it's about what I'm paying/49 male w/clean record for '10 Z06
and no mileage restriction....how is that verified anyway?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom