Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interesting 97 Vette!

Looks like something you'd see at the Museum--wonder how and why it's without a body???? Andy

That must be Contemporary Corvette in Bristol, PA. One of the largest Vette salvage yards. http://contemporarycorvette.com/

Steve - I don't think we want to know what happened to this car:D.

:w
Guy

some off those california speed/hot rod shops will make a tubular frame around it,and drop a 55' chevy body or some other old rod body:D im sure it will sell pretty fast.later,Todd.

hey, the pictures are really cool. i always wondered what my car looked like naked:_rock :_rock :_rock

sigshooter said:
hey, the pictures are really cool. i always wondered what my car looked like naked:_rock :_rock :_rock

;stupid

Cool to see what they look like inside !!

Guy,
Thanks for the link, I just emailed them to see if they have the rear end ratio I am looking for !

The price is way to high , Where is the frame ? Put that under a 1st gen F-body .
Thanks ,
Joe

They are cool pictures. The car was totally redone, except they forgot to put the body on it, opps.

Putt this under a mustang...... It's the only way to get one to run!:bar

That was some weight reduction mod. Must have been a quater mile'r though, for road course racing you'd need to keep the steering wheel. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom