Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior differences between the 90-96

rdgfx3

Corvette
2008 Silver Coupe
Will some of the trim,specifically the doorsill trim on the rear of the door,interchange in these models?

Also,what is the trim panel to the right of the accelerator pedal called?Mine has broken,but I don't know what to ask for.:duh

I just saw two of those trim pieces on ebay (the ones next to the accel. pedal) Check that out.... also, the interior is a bit different through the years, I am not exactly sure what you mean by the doorsill trim... The doors are different for sure... a little more description could help me figure out if they will work or not.

Rear Doorsill trim.
Ok.uh ..as you open your door,this would be the trim that is on the striker part of the door.But inside,of course.
It goes from the bottom of the door in the sill to about the top of the door.At the rear of the door.

Confused? Me,too.
Sorry I can't be clearer with my description.:w

Thanks!

rdgfx3 said:
Rear Doorsill trim.
Ok.uh ..as you open your door,this would be the trim that is on the striker part of the door.But inside,of course.
It goes from the bottom of the door in the sill to about the top of the door.At the rear of the door.

Confused? Me,too.
Sorry I can't be clearer with my description.:w

Thanks!

I believe it is also termed Dog leg. I think 84-96 are the same for that piece

Thanks Jeff.
Cool paint job.
Do you have an acrylic roof or a solid one?

rdgfx3 said:
Thanks Jeff.
Cool paint job.
Do you have an acrylic roof or a solid one?

I have both..

I got the Blue Acrylic roof with the car. Then stumbled across a White Solid roof for my car (was white before I had it Painted) off of a 1990 Vette a guy at work had sold with the Acrylic top.

I got the Solid roof (minus the mounting hardware) for $150 then paid $75 for the rest of the hardware and padding

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom