Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Interior sucks

ChildishEgg

I have to be real with you, Corvette interiors from c6 and below are ugly. The C6 interior is fine but the C5 interior is ugly and has the worse stop for a grab bar (It’s on the top of most cars). The C4 have the worst positioning for cup holders and the pedal size is also impractical that people 3D print extenders for it.

Not sure where you are going with this, but, having owned a C2, C4, C5 and C6, I'll tell you that from a comfort point of view the C2 was the LEAST comfort. Although not stock, mine looked cool (done in 1975)

64 Coupe interior
yRGvX7L.jpg

C4s are a little tight in the footwells, but the seats were very comfortable. We made several trips where we were in the 94 for 8-11 hours in one day, and felt comfortable all day and fairly refreshed when we got out at the end.

94 Coupe interior
jWoVSfj.jpg

The C5 (2001 Coupe) interior is much more spacious,, everywhere...especially in the footwell. The dash covering might appear to be a bit 'cheap' but the seats are really comfy, and, even though I installed custom seat covers from Mid-America Motorworks, New Seat Covers from Mid America Motorworks I think the interior is pretty good looking.
cjWbPU8.jpg

As far as the C6 goes Chevy improved upon the C5s' interior. When I went searching for "James" one requirement was the 2 tone Cashmere/black seat covers/interior. I've also added a few Atomic Orange accents.

2007 Coupe interior
wzbqjqP.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom