Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

INVALID FORUM REQUEST MESSAGE

JAKE

Corvette
1996 388 LT1
i tried twice to log onto the LT4 forum and each time I received an Invalid Forum Request message asking me to notify the Administrator.

So here I am, doing just that.

Thanks,

Jake

:w Jake,

I don't see an LT4 Forum offered in the C4 section ;shrug

Is this a link within one of the C4 Forums?

Bud Dougherty

I don't see an LT4 Forum offered in the C4 section ;shrug

Is this a link within one of the C4 Forums?

Bud Dougherty

Hi, Bud. Here's how it read: "Invalid Forum Specified. If you followed a valid link please notify the administrator".

The link was there entitled "LT4 Forum", but now it's gone. That forum must have crashed. Remember, I clicked on that link twice and received the same Invalid Forum link message on both occasions; it had to have been there for me to be able to click on it. No, it's not within one of the other listed forums. It was the third one down in the 1984-1996 section, after General and Technical.

Also, I know it's been there because I've been on it in the past. Don't worry, you'll be hearing from the LT4 guys when they can't find it.

Either that or I've COMPLETELY lost my mind. LOL

Jake

I just checked again and NOW IT'S BACK!! What;s up with that???

Jake

NOW IT'S GONE AGAIN!!! Man, this is gettin' good.

Jake

What's up, Bud? Did you come up with anything?

Jake

I do remember there being an LT4 forum, but sometimes I question what I remember :chuckle

I know Rob has been doing some software updates, and re-arranging of things, but doubt the LT4 Forum was delibertly deleted. I'll let Rob know of this and see if we can't resolve this for the LT4 folks...

Thanks for reporting this :upthumbs

Bud

Jake - I've just checked and it's not listed... but I seem to remember it being there in the past also. But I'm not sure because I rarely surf the C4 section unless something of special interest to me pops up under "New Posts".

Hang tight.... Yoda or one of the other Admins is probably trying to address the issue.

:wJane Ann

I was rearranging things on the backend and deleted the forum by accident. Sorry guys. :(

bill

Has anyone answered this question on invalid forum site message for LT-4 forum log in?

Lt-4 forum

Has this been resolved?

Ok, at least I know I haven't lost all my marbles.

So now I see it was accidentially deleted, Oh well sh** happens. Will it be put up again?

Jake

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom