Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Is it me, or is this forum defaulting to last day?

fhturner

Corvette
'00 Torch Red Cpe, 6spd, '90 Red/Saddle ZR-1 #279
Am I the only one that's seeing this particular forum default to only showing threads modified in the last day? I see 2 whole threads listed when I first go to the forum. Of course, I can change this via the popup menu at the bottom of the page and reload, but that gets to be a hassle after a while. Rob (or other moderators), can this be adjusted?

BTW, if anybody has further thoughts about my thread "Considering purchase of '90 ZR-1, have Q's...", esp. WRT the Kelley Blue Book pricing, I'd greatly appreciate them! :)

Thanks,
Fred

My first time back in a few weeks and yes it happenes to me too, as you explained, never did before. :(

Hi all:)
Try this ..Instead of going to the "forums page" go to the "home page" and click on "new Post's" over on the right of your screen, It will list all the latest postings
by name and date
I hope this helps
Sherry:)

sherry_ridgeway said:
Hi all:)
Try this ..Instead of going to the "forums page" go to the "home page" and click on "new Post's" over on the right of your screen, It will list all the latest postings
by name and date
I hope this helps
Sherry:)

It doesn't do it in any other section, so why do we have to go through the inconvenience of adjusting, or lookingthrough all the other forums to find new posts in this section.

I agree, Jeff. I sent a message via email to Rob last night, asking for him to reset the default behavior for this forum. Hopefully, we'll see a change soon!

To fhturner,
It is you.
You need to be re-assimilated into the collective.
Distance if futile.
Accelleration is inevitable.
Blue Borg Brian 1 of 58

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom