Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

JHECOX....did she arrive?

danberry

Corvette
2000Mil yellow coupe
Ok, jhecox....Have ya got the new C6 yet???????????6 shooter and I want to know????????? Actually just me.......

Hi Dan,

As Dwayne stated, It is to be built this week! It should be at the dealers in about 10 days after that. So I'm still waiting. lol

I'm not gonna be home when it shows up. But the wife said she would be happy to see that it gets broken in. Oh well, I did tell her it was HER car. lol

It's built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It should be available for pickup at the dealer in Shreveport sometime next week.

Only problem is... I'm in Pontiac, MI till the end of the month. So my most wonderful wife will have to pick it up and be the one to put it's first miles on.

That's OK though, because she keeps reminding me that "it's HER car". Thanks for your help in this matter Dwayne. lol

It's built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It should be available for pickup at the dealer in Shreveport sometime next week.

Only problem is... I'm in Pontiac, MI till the end of the month. So my most wonderful wife will have to pick it up and be the one to put it's first miles on.

That's OK though, because she keeps reminding me that "it's HER car". Thanks for your help in this matter Dwayne. lol

Your butt will never see the driver's seat, John. :D

Signed,
Mr. Pinky Has Yet To Drive MINE

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom