Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Jonstr, Re: Speedster

ET-VIPER

Corvette
81 COUPE 4SP/91 ZR1/91 CALLAWAY/91 ZR1 GRAND SPORT
JONSTR
YOUR SPEEDSTER HAS SEEN WATER INSIDE.EMAIL ME

STEVE

JONSTR
YOUR SPEEDSTER HAS SEEN WATER INSIDE.EMAIL ME

STEVE

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today, Steve. While you can really wonder about why anyone would let the car get caught in such a downpour, the prior owner at least appears to have done a great job getting things 'dried out'.
I went out today after we talked and pulled the carpeting up to look at the underside and padding and can find no staining and no musty odors or the like. I also pulled apart the electrical connections under the seats and found no evidence of corrosion. Fortunately, it looks like he got the problem addressed right away, and there are no long term effects.

Great to hear your Speedster still is in great condition! :)

Groeten Peter.

jonstr, did you ever get the Speedster cleaned up and have a photoshoot? I'd love to see the pictures if so! :)

jonstr, did you ever get the Speedster cleaned up and have a photoshoot? I'd love to see the pictures if so! :)

Cleaned up, yes. Photoshoot, no. Not yet. It's always crazy around the holidays at our house, but I'm working on it.

Cleaned up, yes. Photoshoot, no. Not yet. It's always crazy around the holidays at our house, but I'm working on it.

Your Car was my wallpaper for the last few weeks and you are telling me now it was not washed :crazy

Shame on you !! remember Mr. Miyagi from Karate Kid

Left hand WAX IN , right hand WAX OUT :cool

I now changed my wallpaper to Gaymonds steel blue convertible but I will take yours back up when you finished it.

:upthumbs
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom