Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Just joined

Welcome to CAC! :w Tires are one of those things that gets a lot of discussion. Living where you do, I'd recommend the the A/S tires. And here's my reasoning; If you want to drive your car for more than just a couple months out of the year those [QUOTthe ones for best dry road tractionE][/QUOTE] are not going to be very good when it comes to the cooler temps. And after all, you guys are swimming up there now. :D

The A/S tires will allow you to drive your car for a longer period of time and in various weather conditions. Even if you don't "plan on" driving it in rain or snow, changing weather conditions in Minnesnowta can catch you off-guard sometimes. And then that ride home could get pretty tricky.

Remember, this is just MY opinion. And we know about opinions. :L Good luck with whatever you choose to do and enjoy your new Vette. Oh...and post up some pictures of your baby so we all can enjoy your new ride.

Congrats on your new to you C6 and welcome to the party.....

Thank you!

I just tried to post some pics....but don't see them. I am confused. Instructions say there is no max file size. I choose photo and it says file too big. Then I hit download and the message I get is download successful. ??????

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom