Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Kenno

kenno

Corvette
2005 Corvette convertible
Hello, My name is Ken and I have had Corvettes (68 convt.) from my second year of college. When I graduated, I went to the GM tech center in Warren Mich. as a chassis and body physical test technician on (what else) the Corvette and (this will date me ) the Nova. I picked up my second vette (72 convert.) about five years later and have owned 6 of them including an 05 convert now. I read about the harmonic balance problem and as it turns out , My 05 has that problem. This thread is a great help.

Welcome to the CAC!
Glad you found it helpful already.

:w

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Ken! Glad to have you here with us! :thumb

Welcome aboard! :w You sound like someone who has things to offer up here, as well as your learning some things. :thumb

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!
we are just full of info!!!! :thumb

Welcome to the :CAC Ken.

Are you still with GM? I don't think you are still at the Tech Center if you live in Nashville.

Hello, My name is Ken and I have had Corvettes (68 convt.) from my second year of college. When I graduated, I went to the GM tech center in Warren Mich. as a chassis and body physical test technician on (what else) the Corvette and (this will date me ) the Nova. I picked up my second vette (72 convert.) about five years later and have owned 6 of them including an 05 convert now. I read about the harmonic balance problem and as it turns out , My 05 has that problem. This thread is a great help.

Welcome aboard 🙂
-Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom