Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Kerbeck Chevrolet

veteluvr74

Has anyone here ever bought or knew anyone who has bought a vette from Kerbeck Chevrolet in Atlantic City NJ? I am just looking to get some info about the dealership. They have a C5 I am interested in and wanted to get some info before i make the decision. Thanks

Be sure to check with Rick Daniel here before you buy. I'm sure he'd love to help you out, right Rick;).

ROFL, Rick, you and I must have been typing at the same time!

-Eric

I would rather drive a Ford than buy from kerbeck.

Wanted to trade my C4 for a C5 there. Even though they had a few C4s on the lot with 17 to 30K miles and wanted 23K for them, they told me my car would be worth alot less because of "frame damage". They refused to tell me what the galves book is, I could go on and on. My friend had a C5 vert he was thinking of trading in for a Z-06, they told him because he did not have the run flats it would cost them 2K to "re-tire" the car.

Good luck

Rick,

Is there anything I should look for when buying a C5? Are there any recurring problems I should look into, any reliable dealers that you know of in the north east? I would buy from you if you were closer!!! Thanks

Tim

veteluvr74 said:
Rick,

Is there anything I should look for when buying a C5? Are there any recurring problems I should look into, any reliable dealers that you know of in the north east? I would buy from you if you were closer!!! Thanks

Tim

TIM,

Kerbeck is a good dealer from all I have heard. They are the largest dealer in the nation, Les Standford In Dearborn MI. is #2 and we are #3. If they have what you are looking for then I would say go for it. :)

Rick,

Thanks!!!! How far from Atlanta are you? If I ever go there for work again, which is a strong possibility, I will stop by. Mabey I will cash in my plane ticket home for a ride home in a C5.

Thanks Again!!!

veteluvr74 said:
Rick,

Thanks!!!! How far from Atlanta are you? If I ever go there for work again, which is a strong possibility, I will stop by. Mabey I will cash in my plane ticket home for a ride home in a C5.

Thanks Again!!!

I don't know about anyone else in here, but I sure wouldn't mind breaking that C5 in on a nice long road trip from Atlanta back to NY.:D

I bought my Vette from Kerbeck last June. Salemans name was Dave Brown. Easiest car purchase I ever experienced. He quoted me $4,000 off the sticker price plus the $1,000 cash back from GM. All of this quoted over the phone and when I arrived there no punches were pulled. They even buyed me lunch. Large inventory and the showroom is full of old muscle cars and classic Vette's. Worth the drive. When I'm ready for my next one I would definately go there again. Good luck.

veteluvr74 said:
Rick,

Thanks Again!!!

40 miles east of Atlanta. Zip is 30655. :)

Two members of our Corvette club purchased new C5s at Kerbeck, and both raved about their experiences! Most business was done by phone and/or email prior to going there. Hubby and I think that when and if we ever buy a new Corvette, Kerbeck's is the place we'll head!

Elaine

Joe Vette said:
I bought my Vette from Kerbeck last June. Salemans name was Dave Brown. Easiest car purchase I ever experienced. He quoted me $4,000 off the sticker price plus the $1,000 cash back from GM. All of this quoted over the phone and when I arrived there no punches were pulled. They even buyed me lunch. Large inventory and the showroom is full of old muscle cars and classic Vette's. Worth the drive. When I'm ready for my next one I would definately go there again. Good luck.

$4000 off? That's interesting... when I started looking for my 03 in September they only offered me $2000 off. Of course, that might be partly due to timing as well. I ending up going through Rick who gave me $3500 off, and since I was getting museum delivery, it didn't matter to me where the dealer was located.

I had a great experience with Classic in Moorestown NJ. Small selection right now, but I am very happy with my early christmas present.:xmas They kept working to close the deal until I couldn't say no any longer. Took delivery 11-18-02.

I bought my car from Kerbeck, Dave Brown also was my salesman. Their used cars must be equipped as delivered from the factory. If the car has modifications or different tires then they tend to shy away. They don't usually give good trades. I was very happy with my purchase and how I was treated. I also talked to a couple of other dealers (Maxie Price was one), but I was pressed for time to get the car and no one had the car I was looking for. If you are looking new, don't forget they can courtesy deliver near you or better yet, get a museum delivery.:_rock

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom