Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L88's for sale, all 4 for 200 bucks

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
apollo is selling all 4 L88's for a internet cost of 200, these are generally in the range of $129.00 per car, just picked up a set and they are great

Corvette L-88 Models
by Carousel 1

1969 Meadowdale SCCA Winner
Car#1 Tony Delorenzo

1969 GM Corvette Test Car

1972 Corvette L-88 Sebring,
1st GT, 4th OA
Car#57 Dave Heinz/Bob Johnson

1972 Corvette L-88 Sebring
Car#48 John Greenwood/Dick Smothers

www.apolloinc.org

That's almost too good to pass on, I'm really going to have to find a way to squeeze some money out of my wallet for a set. Thanks for the link!

I bought a set, there awesome cars. I should have bought a couple and I could have sold them on ebay for 100 a piece

Thanks for the heads up, we just ordered these for my hubby.:) As if he needed any more models.:eyerole :w

Well thanks a whole lot super! :D I had some money left over from my engine swap that was burning a hole in my pocket, just had to order a set today....I hold you responsible for making me spend money ;) :L

Her 92 said:
Our set came in 2 days ago! :) Hope you enjoy yours Scott. :w

Thanks! I've always wanted these models but the $130 each price tag always stopped me from buying, I'd rather be able to eat decent food than have a toy :D I had been thinking about buying these since super posted the link and finally couldn't resist any longer, 4 models for the price of 1 1/2...it's all his fault. ;)

I quite agree, although my hubby already had 2 of the models! :) He couldn't resist ordering the whole set again! ;) :w

WOOHOO! The big brown truck arrived with a happy package! Man these are nice die-cast models. I'm thinking about getting 2 more sets so I can sell them on eBay and retire early :D

don't waste your time, everybody is now selling them for $50.00 a piece. I should have done that when I first found the deal. Now Ebay is flooded with them

Now I'm starting to get some of the Exoto's, they start at around $169.00 a piece, but I have found some deals for $110.00. I would like to be able to get all 12 of them, There even nicer than the L88's

I saw that about ebay and other scale sites.......problem is that Apollo sent me 2 boxes of the cars and I only ordered one, the second box showed up the following week. I called them and they said they would send me a shipping label to return the second set, last week I sent them an email and they said, "it was sent yesterday." If it doesn't arrive Monday I'm disputing the charge and calling them after to tell them. 2+ weeks to send a lousy shipping label.......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom