Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Latest 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Renderings

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Way too busy...but it's still a rendering at this point.

That tail section made me laugh out loud....:L

Glad it's just a rendering.....????

:drool: 1-13-13

So far all pics I've seen are disappointing. The concept car previewed last year as the new Stingray with rear split window and dramatic new front end was worthy of a "new" design.
This is just window dressing. I guess one can't expect much from Obama -Motors. :z

The front end suggests a bit of ground effect.
Don't like the Aztec like sharp edges of the side vents.
< snip > (This thread is about the NEW Corvette. Not your political opinion!
Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator)

:L

Seems like all we've ever really seen are different colored versions of the Jalopnik stuff.;shrug

< snip > Let's keep this about the New Corvette and Keep political satire and opinions out of it!
Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

Side Quarter Windows On A Corvette ??

If it gets side quarter windows , it may as well have a back seat and call it a Corstang. ( No more sportscar )

If it gets side quarter windows , it may as well have a back seat and call it a Corstang. ( No more sportscar )

Every Porsche 911 and Cayman has side quarter windows and just about everyone calls them "sports cars."

Every Porsche 911 and Cayman has side quarter windows and just about everyone calls them "sports cars."
I couldn't care what the others do . I'm just concerned with Corvette , even though all I really care about is C5's and nobody is going to change those. Thank God.

I use to have a lot of fun with a guy that worked next to me with a poorshet and the four seats.
Endless fun:chuckle "Did you drive the four seater today?"
Scott

< snip > Let's keep this about the New Corvette and Keep political satire and opinions out of it!
Bud Dougherty
Forums Administrator

Really???? I wasn't the one that injected politics into this in the first place. I hope you pointed that out to everyone in this thread. Like this post

"So far all pics I've seen are disappointing. The concept car previewed last year as the new Stingray with rear split window and dramatic new front end was worthy of a "new" design.
This is just window dressing. I guess one can't expect much from Obama -Motors. "

Wow, I must have hit a nerve with my Obama-motors comment. Perhaps some of you thought the Vaz was a good idea too.
Furthermore, if you think politics should be banned from this thread I suggest the government gets out of building cars.
Some of you may think it's OK for the government to come in and replace the CEO of a publicly traded company and run the show, but to pretend it has NO effect on
the product, tells me that those most offended by my comment, understand free enterprise and being responsive to the consumer, the least. ;)

You are absolutely entitled to your opinions about whatever, but we would like to keep them out of the mainstream of the forum so the topics are kept "on topic." Visit "The Edge" threads elsewhere on the site, and have at the political rhetoric. You"ll have lots of company there with similar interests.

Catbert
May I remind you that it is not "opinion" that Obama has forced out an American company's CEO.
It is also not "opinion" that when any company is on the verge of bankruptcy ,it finds ways to cut expenses especially in R&D.
It is further not "opinion" that a boatload of time effort and $$$$$$, much of it taxpayer $$$$$ has gone into producing the White Elephant...VOLT.

So......when the design of the supposed new Vette C-7 falls short of expectations.....is it any wonder when taking into account what I've posted above.
I don't think so .

Catbert
May I remind you that it is not "opinion" that Obama has forced out an American company's CEO.
It is also not "opinion" that when any company is on the verge of bankruptcy ,it finds ways to cut expenses especially in R&D.
It is further not "opinion" that a boatload of time effort and $$$$$$, much of it taxpayer $$$$$ has gone into producing the White Elephant...VOLT.

So......when the design of the supposed new Vette C-7 falls short of expectations.....is it any wonder when taking into account what I've posted above.
I don't think so .

I think Ctbert is right. This is not the place for this. If you take it elsewhere I'd love to point out
your mistakes.

I kinda like the Volt.......maybe a bit before its time but quite a piece of engineering......just saying.....

Last edited:
I kinda like the Volt.......maybe a bit before its time but quite a piece of engeneering......just saying.....

Strongly consider the Volt as a next car. Has the highest Consumer Satisfaction Index of any car.
i have read that the build precision on the Volt is the highest of any GM car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom