Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Leake Auction has a consignment...

*89x2*

Looks like the car I was emailed about this week has been listed on the Leake Auction site for Tulsa 2008 :cool

http://www.leakecarauction.com/CurrentConsignments.asp?Auction=TULSA08

I think this is a car that Callaway4Fun and SurfnSun were armwreslting over :eek

Sale Listing - Tulsa June 2008 1991 Chevrolet Callaway Corvette Aero Body Convertible
Lot#1209Options:
Engine: V-8
HP: 403
Ext Color: Pearl Yellow / Black Top
TULSA081209.jpg
Last year for Callaway Twin Turbo. Very rare, only a handful of Aerobody convertibles were built in 1991. Have original window sticker, MSRP $98,384.00 Two sets of wheels, original Dynamags with set of $6,000 Fiske wheels on car. Car has original factory hardtop as well as soft top. Only 11,000 actual miles. Engine develops over 500 HP.

t_TULSA081209.jpg
t_TULSA081209B.jpg
t_TULSA081209C.jpg
t_TULSA081209D.jpg
t_TULSA081209E.jpg
t_TULSA081209F.jpg
t_TULSA081209G.jpg
t_TULSA081209H.jpg
t_TULSA081209I.jpg
t_TULSA081209J.jpg
t_TULSA081209K.jpg

Indeed for sale

Hey guys! Jim, from Leake here.

That is a great looking Vette and the photos are not doing the Pearl Yellow paint justice.

For anyone that cares to know we have 2 locals that are selling off quite a few Corvettes from their collections. We currently have 45 Vettes signed up for the sale in June. Come on out if you get a chance. Or heck hit the website, (www.leakecar.com) we will be broadcasting live on the internet this year...yeah!!!

Cheers.
Jim @ Leake Auction Company

:beer

Jim,

What car number is this and could you post some more interior pictures?

Thank you

SOLD!!

For anyone interested; this sweet ride sold for $54,000 (including BP) and is on it's way to a new home here in Oklahoma.

Thanks to everyone that came out and made this a successful auction!

Cheers.

:bar

I was there. Your auctioneer hammered that car sold pretty quickly, in my opinion. As soon as he got the reserve, he called it sold. I was trying to place a bid, but your floor guy was looking at the auctioneer instead of the crowd. By the time I got his attention, it was gone.

Pretty frustrating. :mad

For anyone interested; this sweet ride sold for $54,000 (including BP) and is on it's way to a new home here in Oklahoma.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Doesn't sound like everyone was too happy with the transaction. I wouldn't be quite so enthusiastic about short hammering a car. ;shrug

I apologize for him missing your bid. I will reveiw the video and we will talk with the ringman in question. I know that doesn't help your case, but it may help the next buyer down the line.

We always appreciate feedback from auction attendees.

I was there. Your auctioneer hammered that car sold pretty quickly, in my opinion. As soon as he got the reserve, he called it sold. I was trying to place a bid, but your floor guy was looking at the auctioneer instead of the crowd. By the time I got his attention, it was gone.

Pretty frustrating. :mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom