Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Let's See Stunning C5 Photos

Love the look of the lowered C5...but I'll never do it to mine. Why might you ask? Because I'd never be able to pull it in my driveway. Heck, I scrape now even hitting it a a sharp angle. Sweet Z none the less.

Our Y2K Coupe

A timeless classic!

Here are the most recent pics of my 2004 Torch Red on Torch Red lowered and with Cray Scorpions.

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1087_2.jpg

IMG_1091_2.jpg

Vey Sweet

2310729140104847442S600x600Q85.jpg

This car dosen't belong to me (damn), has a Maggie too! Belongs to an aquaintance/Caravaggio client. Actually it's his WIFE's car!!!!! He has a C6 APS TT, and his C5 rag Wide Body just got finished.

I agree, the light interior is nightmare to keep clean looking, that why I had Caravaggio redo mine in black.

I'll tell you the first thing I thought of when I saw the pics of Jetz's Caravaggio interior conversion: sometime back in 1983 or 84, I read a review of the then 'new' Maserati BiTurbo Spyder (This was before Maserati was taken over by Chysler and spent years mired in mediocrity).

There was a line from the review that I remember quite clearly: in describing the interior, the author wrote something to the effect of 'the only way you could be surrounded by more leather is to climb inside a cow.' I think Jetz has one-upped that in a big way. Like I said, the cream color wouldn't be my first choice, but the overall effect is pretty cool, and in another color, I'd do that conversion if I had the money.

Colesville, Maryland

Feeling Blue
Remo:cool

IMG_9856.jpg

Willfulone - One of Our Boys

He's "feeling blue over you".

c6frontshot.jpg

Here's a recent shot of mine showing the car "actually" outside
the garage. Photo was reworked a little by Dwayne Fenton
(aka 6 Shooter).

Bad-O ride Remo, Bad-O!:thumb

Sebring Silver

vetteshots5069.jpg

:wHey Remo. I missed the shots of the blue rides yesterday. Very nice indeed. Your meds must finally be wearing off. Thanks for keepin the thread alive folks. You too Dwayne:beer

Omg!!!!!

One of the best shots in the whole thread:thumb

Alright....level with us. How much did Dwayne pay you?:L

Yea......Right

Supercharged 2004 Z06.

2br24m.jpg

Supercharged 2004 Z06.
That "SLOW" sign would've been photochopped in a heartbeat if that was my picture! :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom