Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Live Video Feed of the 2014 C7 Corvette Unveiling - This Sunday Night

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
GM will be doing a live video feed of the unveiling of the 2014 C7 Corvette this coming Sunday night.

Stay tuned HERE for the live video presentation! :thumb

Any idea what time I need the pizza to arrive?

Last edited:
  • Admin
Any idea what time I need the pizza to arrive?

I believe it's at 6pm, but I'll have all final details posted here before then.

Correction: I have 6-10pm on my itinerary.

• Admin
That Eastern or Central?
Not sure. I will be getting an updated Itinerary from GM tomorrow will update this thread with all the details.

5 days to go :w

Not sure. I will be getting an updated Itinerary from GM tomorrow will update this thread with all the details.
\

We will be at the Reveal maybe we will see you there,I have the whole intinery already a while ago

If Chevy's countdown clock is to be believed, it'll be at 8pm EST, 7pm CST, etc. Please tell me I don't have to join facebook or twitter to see it, because then I'll just have to catch it later elsewhere...

If Chevy's countdown clock is to be believed, it'll be at 8pm EST, 7pm CST, etc. Please tell me I don't have to join facebook or twitter to see it, because then I'll just have to catch it later elsewhere...

i'm standing here right now. there will be a press conference in just under 10 min... 7pm EST

Then either the clock is crap, or you'll have to endure an hour of fluff before they yank the tarp off...

Edit, as of 1/14/2013:
The time on Chevy's countdown clock was indicating time remaining until they were going to post their own pictures of the car, not time remaining to the reveal...

Last edited:
Awesome, as expected!
I thought for sure though that the square taillights were just a decoy. That's the only disappointment. But I can live it if someone is willing to put the new Stingray in my garage!

Hope you're having a blast, Rob!

Did they say what the expected MSRP is going to be and when it's going to be available in the showrooms? Any additional options they have listed? Trim/Performance levels?

As of right now (1/2 hour late), the live feed says "ARRIVAL IS IMMINENT...Reveal Begins At 7p.m. EST"...

I'm sure it is an amazing car. Interior looks good. Jury still out for me on the exterior styling. Not really sure what to think about the rear end.

Is someone going to post photos? At 6:37pm CST, Chevy's clock still says 22 minutes to go. Figures...

Last edited:
I'm sure it is an amazing car. Interior looks good. Jury still out for me on the exterior styling. Not really sure what to think about the rear end.

Agreed! Yeah, GM may have jumped the shark with the tail lights:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom