Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

locating problem

C

C5_CHICK

I put a small tear in the weatherstriping around the top window panel :( I am not worthy of the car.. Where can I located new weatherstriping? Ive looked in all my books and cant find it? Any help would be greatly apperciated .

Hi there,
Which weather strip????
Is it one of the end strips, or the one weatherstrip that goes around the windshield???
Please let us know, and we can issue you a part number for your model.
Besttoyou, c4c5:hb

not sure

Its the one around the side at the top of the door ? i dont think it would be the windsheild ?

ty dan

but ive looked in ekler's :) I couldnt find it there . And the dealer usually addes 100 to 200 to anything you order i like to get it then take it to them to install :)

Re: ty dan

C5_CHICK said:
but ive looked in ekler's :) I couldnt find it there . And the dealer usually addes 100 to 200 to anything you order i like to get it then take it to them to install :)
You can try the Corvette store or MidAmerica as well. Good luck.

ok still cant find it

but i have located problem its the rubber around the roof panel and ive looked in all mags i have they have them for the c1 c2 c3 c4 but not for the c5 ? do i need to buy a whole new roof panel for it?

You should be able to get just the weather strip, give C4C5 a chance, he will find the Part number for you. Or, just head on down to your nearest Chevy dealer, have the parts dept look at it and ref. the part number.. nothing says you have to purchase the strip there, just get the info you need. You might also try the pricing on gmparts.com after you get the part number. Good luck!
vettepilot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom