Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking at a C4

Gotta love Corvette prices in the US of A!!! 13 Grand for a 93 in good condition with low mileage??? You pay that here in Vancouver BC for an 85 or 86!!!

:confused :confused :confused :beer

Sounds like a decent price for what seems to be a nice car, good luck and ENJOY! BTW I paid what's effectively retail book for my recently purchased '94 coupe and she had @4-5k more miles and here in N. IN the $$ was a bit higher.

Am I glad I bought her? U BETCHA!!!! Missed my '87 drop top too much to be "satisfied" with the lil go kart MSM MX-5 I had traded the '87 for...oh the shame of it...LOL! IMhO these cars are a bargain of fun with 4 big weeneeeezz. Superior dynamically to all Corvettes prior and not that far behind, in many respects, a C5. Now a C6...oh my, but at @ 4X+ the $$$ back to being a bargain of fun on the C4s. DFO :D

Gotta love Corvette prices in the US of A!!! 13 Grand for a 93 in good condition with low mileage??? You pay that here in Vancouver BC for an 85 or 86!!!

:confused :confused :confused :beer

Absolutely - Vette prices in BC are astronomical...

I want a LT4 or ZR1 whenever I get my next one, so I'll be heading stateside for savings!

After some discussion/negotiation, I bought the 1993 Black Coupe at $13K. I put a new battery in it, gave it time to "adjust" to having current again, fired it up and drove it 150 miles home. Everything works, all the parts function and after I washed all the dust off, etc., found only very minor paint dings from bugs, sand, etc. on the front end. Some squeaks and creaks from the top, but otherwise solid. No scary clunks, clangs, whines or clangs. Wheels have absolutely no "curb rash" and the front spoiler underneath is intact. In short, very clean, no surprises, runs very nice. Considerably more complicated than my '62 ! Change all the fluids, belts, hoses, detail the whole thing and I'll be on the road ! Nice car, glad to have it!

Thanks for the tips from "the forum".

Good deal on the car....I'm sure you will be very happy with the quality and performance of this year vehicle. I'm very happy with mine and can only see a C5 sitting along side of it. Cheers!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom