Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking For 50th Hood Liner

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Anyone know if they make such an animal???

I haven't seen one in any of the aftermarket parts mags, nor any for sale on Ebay..

Sure would like to have one for the engine compartment. I have one on the truck lid..

Bud

Attachments

• Trunk Insert.jpg
    Trunk Insert.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 160
Anyone know if they make such an animal???

I haven't seen one in any of the aftermarket parts mags, nor any for sale on Ebay..

Sure would like to have one for the engine compartment. I have one on the truck lid..

Bud

Bud, Go to www.carmotorsports.com, and look at what is available. He does beautiful work!! Here's a picture of what he did for my GS, my Z16 is even better!!

20110429112133.jpg

Also check out my Z16/Z06 album, there's a couple of pictures of the UHI that they made for my Z06 CE.

Sorry about the link to a non-supporting vendor.

uhiImage_3365.png

How about this??

uhiImage_2045.png

Or this???

I like, I really like the second one, with Corvette instead of Bud's 2003..

I showed it to ma, and she said that it was nice, then she said How Much... I sheepishly said around $430 or so :eek I don't she has landed yet :chuckle

Guess I need to start stashing my allowance away... AGAIN!! :chuckle

Sooner of later if I live long enough ABBY will have that second design Hood Liner.. :dance

Thanks Jim for the link and the photo's :dance :thumb

Bud

I showed it to ma, and she said that it was nice, then she said How Much... I sheepishly said around $430 or so :eek I don't she has landed yet :chuckle

Sooner of later if I live long enough ABBY will have that second design Hood Liner.. :dance

Bud

You are welcome sir. As you might begin to notice, I am VERY pleased with the embroidery work done on my UHIs. They look even better in person!! The detail is fantastic... I could go on for hours.

:beer

Very nice...you know you need it Bud. :) It's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask for permission. :chuckle

Is...........

A phone call "really" an option here? In the immortal words of a wise one somewhere in time "Don't Look Back"

Bud

A phone call "really" an option here? In the immortal words of a wise one somewhere in time "Don't Look Back"
Oh my Jedi Rowdy... Swollen eyes, to see one must not have!

You of all folks... you know the Mrs. :eek ;) :bash :r :eek:hnoes

Considering my condition and dependability on my beautiful bride, I will wait to see if she ask me what I want for my Birthday.. next month ;) Then I will wait and see if the beating would be worth the hood cover... :chuckle

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom