Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for a Prime 2004 Millennium Yellow with Torch Red interior Convertible

BarryNorman

Corvette
I am trying to find a SUPER NICE COMPLETELY STOCK 2004 Corvette convertible, Millennium Yellow with Torch Red Leather interior. Car must be an Automatic with ALL options including the Alloy Wheels. No patchups or worn out cars please. Heads Up, Telescopic wheel, 12 disc changer , memory pkg, adjustable shocks, Dimming mirrors window sticker and all service papers. Somebody must have one to sell ! Black top preferred. Thanks for ANY info or leads on one.Second choice is white or black with the same criteria.
Barry Norman
Durham, NC
919-819-8801

Last edited:
I am trying to find a SUPER NICE COMPLETELY STOCK 2004 Corvette convertible, Millennium Yellow with Torch Red Leather interior. Car must be an Automatic with ALL options including the Alloy Wheels. No patchups or worn out cars please. Heads Up, Telescopic wheel, 12 disc changer , memory pkg, adjustable shocks, Dimming mirrors window sticker and all service papers. Somebody must have one to sell ! Black top preferred. Thanks for ANY info or leads on one.Second choice is white or black with the same criteria.
Barry Norman
Durham, NC
919-819-8801

Some years back Kerbeck showed a Yellow w/ Red interior C 4 at Carlisle, I do not remember what year it was.
I know this doesn't help much, But it might jar someones memory....
It certainly is a rare bird.

Barry Norman
Durham, NC
919-819-8801

Welcome, Barry! :w

I'm not trying to be a killjoy, but that's going to be an exceedingly difficult combination to find. The Torch Red interior was used in relatively few of the cars produced in 2004: according to the production data, only 483 convertibles -- spanning all exterior colors -- were built with a Torch Red interior. Millennium Yellow C5's were not produced in large numbers either: only about 9% of the convertibles produced that year had that exterior color. So in round numbers, there are only about 40 or so 2004 convertibles out there with this color combination... Probably fewer, given that it was not a 'recommended' color combination and you have a very specific wish list of options... Your odds are probably going to be better finding either an Arctic White/Torch Red or Black/Torch Red convertible with those options.

Good luck, though! If I stumble across one I'll certainly point you toward it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom