Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Looking for "The One" 69 Stingray

KimDJohansen

Good day. Looking for a 69 Stingray Convertible, preferably red, big block, (or restomod would be great too) prefer MT but would consider and automatic, any factory interior color except saddle, P.S., P.B., A/C preffered, side exhaust a plus. Hoping for a restored car, not a project car. Doesn't have to be a super collectible or even numbers matching (prefer matching, but not a deal breaker) as I intend to give it a great home and drive it occasionally on weekends. I've made the decision (and told the wife!) I am buying one. I am in Utah but have the means to transport. Appreciate any help finding my dream car. 801-380-6694 text is fine. Thanks

Last edited:
Here's one. Not all original with a 427/390 out of something else. It has side pipes, P/S but not P/B or A/C. A power brake booster would be an easy conversion and a Vintage Air unit would be much easier than an original A/C conversion. You may be able to find one like this with factory air but they weren't that common back then and it will probably be an automatic.

Tom
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom