Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT-1 Registry

Brooklinite

Hi there,

Can someone confirm the existence of an LT-1 registry and tell me where to find it? I've tried in vain to find one online.

Thanks.

Peer81

Corvette
'81 Black
A couple of houres ago there was a special LT1 forum right under the L81 forum. They had all the info you are seeking. Good question where it has gone...

Groeten Peter.

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
Out in the Southwest the LT-1 registry sub-forum does not show anymore. Part of the changes announced by Rob at end of year?

GerryLP:cool

Brooklinite

The Sub-forum was there when I started this thread. Now it's gone too!

rvazquez

Corvette
1972 LT-1 coupe
Where Did it go ?

I would be disappointed if they decided to discontinue the LT-1 sub forum.Please, please bring it back

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
I'll check on it.

:w

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
The LT-1 sub forum was started here upon request of the owner of the LT-1 Registry. He used to be a member here and posted infrequently. As you can see, the Registry has fizzled away and as a result, the LT-1 Registry forum saw little to no traffic for weeks on end. New posts/threads were few and far between.

I don't want to have a dead forum here, so I moved all the posts in the Registry forum into the C3 General Discussion, and did away with the LT-1 Registry forum.

Brooklinite

Thanks Rob...I'll stop looking. Every so often I see the registry mentioned somewhere and I just thought I might be missing something.

Peer81

Corvette
'81 Black
I don't want to have a dead forum here, so I moved all the posts in the Registry forum into the C3 General Discussion, and did away with the LT-1 Registry forum.

I understand your decision Rob. I'm just thinking how long you're going to hold on to the new Lingenfelter Forum and especially the Challenge Corvettes? Of course it's just a matter of opinion to estimate how much members a new forum will attract but I fear there numbers are far less then the LT1 forum. I'm curious what your opinion is. Good luck with administrating :)

Groeten Peter.

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I understand your decision Rob. I'm just thinking how long you're going to hold on to the new Lingenfelter Forum and especially the Challenge Corvettes? Of course it's just a matter of opinion to estimate how much members a new forum will attract but I fear there numbers are far less then the LT1 forum. I'm curious what your opinion is. Good luck with administrating :)

Groeten Peter.
Well, the Lingenfelter and Challenge Corvette forums are a test, just as the LT-1 Registry forum was. I hung on to the LT-1 Registry forum for a few years.

If these new forums follow a similar traffic pattern, I won't hang on to them as long as I did the LT-1 Forum.

Corvette
1981 HD Suspension; ZN1 Option
Thanks for the explanation, Rob. Now that I think of it, have we had LT-1's check-in at any of the Cruise-Fest?

I recall back in 2002, that a few LS-5 71's showed-up to the SharkFest week in BG, but I can't say that I recall LT-1's forming-up at CAC activities. :duh Maybe they were there and I din't see them.

GerryLP:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom