Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT-1 Registry

Brooklinite

Hi there,

Can someone confirm the existence of an LT-1 registry and tell me where to find it? I've tried in vain to find one online.

Thanks.

A couple of houres ago there was a special LT1 forum right under the L81 forum. They had all the info you are seeking. Good question where it has gone...

Groeten Peter.

Out in the Southwest the LT-1 registry sub-forum does not show anymore. Part of the changes announced by Rob at end of year?

GerryLP:cool

The Sub-forum was there when I started this thread. Now it's gone too!

Where Did it go ?

I would be disappointed if they decided to discontinue the LT-1 sub forum.Please, please bring it back

I'll check on it.

:w

The LT-1 sub forum was started here upon request of the owner of the LT-1 Registry. He used to be a member here and posted infrequently. As you can see, the Registry has fizzled away and as a result, the LT-1 Registry forum saw little to no traffic for weeks on end. New posts/threads were few and far between.

I don't want to have a dead forum here, so I moved all the posts in the Registry forum into the C3 General Discussion, and did away with the LT-1 Registry forum.

Thanks Rob...I'll stop looking. Every so often I see the registry mentioned somewhere and I just thought I might be missing something.

I don't want to have a dead forum here, so I moved all the posts in the Registry forum into the C3 General Discussion, and did away with the LT-1 Registry forum.

I understand your decision Rob. I'm just thinking how long you're going to hold on to the new Lingenfelter Forum and especially the Challenge Corvettes? Of course it's just a matter of opinion to estimate how much members a new forum will attract but I fear there numbers are far less then the LT1 forum. I'm curious what your opinion is. Good luck with administrating :)

Groeten Peter.

I understand your decision Rob. I'm just thinking how long you're going to hold on to the new Lingenfelter Forum and especially the Challenge Corvettes? Of course it's just a matter of opinion to estimate how much members a new forum will attract but I fear there numbers are far less then the LT1 forum. I'm curious what your opinion is. Good luck with administrating :)

Groeten Peter.
Well, the Lingenfelter and Challenge Corvette forums are a test, just as the LT-1 Registry forum was. I hung on to the LT-1 Registry forum for a few years.

If these new forums follow a similar traffic pattern, I won't hang on to them as long as I did the LT-1 Forum.

Thanks for the explanation, Rob. Now that I think of it, have we had LT-1's check-in at any of the Cruise-Fest?

I recall back in 2002, that a few LS-5 71's showed-up to the SharkFest week in BG, but I can't say that I recall LT-1's forming-up at CAC activities. :duh Maybe they were there and I din't see them.

GerryLP:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom