Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 corvette for sale.

1996 LT4 Topic

Kevin Doyle

Corvette
1996 white LT4 gs wheels
I am selling my vette.I have had for 12 years.Hate to but 62 now and moving.$13000 to cac members.Feel free to call me 479-518-6352,Thanks Kevin.
0 favorites

CLfort smith >all for sale / wanted >cars & trucks - by owner
— — —

contact ✉ ☎ contact
x prohibited[SUP][?][/SUP] Posted: 7 days ago
◀ prev next ▶ 1996 Corvette LT4 - $13500 (Ozark,Ar.)

<>
00z0z_lxMGFLG6INn_600x450.jpg

marker-shadow.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: excellent
1996 chevrolet corvette odometer: 65000 paint color : white size : compact type : coupe drive : rwd fuel : gas transmission : manual title status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders

1996 Corvette LT4 engine pkg. I have owned this car for 12 years always garaged and covered. Its has 65k miles on it.Only 6000 LT4 corvettes made in 96.Since owning I have changed all fluids trans. rear end and anti-freeze. Has both tops white and dark smoke. New nitto tires on Grand Sport wheels.Everthing works on this car as it should even the bose gold system.I replaced shocks with new bilsteins and stainless brake lines.LT4s were only available with 6 speed manual trans.I have books and literature that also go with car.It also has power effects exhaust system.Tunable with the twist of a knob.Car and driver compared to 69 Z-28 screaming small block.Motor trend said last of real muscle cars iron block with aluminum heads.Ran same 1/4 mile times as 67 427 corvette.Original paint. No wrecks or accidents. I am 62 now and moving so needs to go.You can buy this car for $13,500 only if you promise to take care of her.Thanks Kevin.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 4640566191
posted: 7 days ago
email to friend
♥ best of [SUP][?][/SUP]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Price reduced.

I am in process of moving and would like to sell.Offering at $12000 to CAC members first.Call me 479-518-6352.Thanks Kevin.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom