Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Performance Emblem

1996 LT4 Topic
Corvette
Blk/Blk '96 LT4 Coupe
Does any body know the "inside scoop" on where I can find one of these? Lisa ordered me one for xmas from Ecklers and then found out that they've been discontinued. I contacted all the others that I'm familiar with: Zip, Corvette America, Mid America, West Coast and the list goes on and either they didn't have/sell it or the product was unavailable. The only luck that I may have had is w/ Corvette Central. Although they didn't have one in stock, I did place an order for one and they said they "should" have one by mid Feb. It seems to me that they are all dealing w/ the same source and that the source doesn't have them! Zip actually called their source for me after claiming they could get me one ( I asked them to call cuz I was skeptical) and they called back and said "sorry".

Anyway, I can't believe that these are gone forever! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....:upthumbs

Thx,
Jeff

Sweet car :D

See...that's what I'm talkin' about! :dance

6 Shooter said:
Eckler's LT4 Emblems

Better buy 1 quick before they discontinue them also.

I think this 1996 LT4 Black With Gold Letters Performance Emblem would look good on your Black LT4.

BTW - You got any good pics of your LT4 your could post?

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter
6 Shooter,
That's where I started...no go!

I just called them again and they said "discontinued!":mad Trust me... I've made a valiant attempt at locating one of these.(see orig thread) :hb Thx for the help though...any other ideas?

About the pics....I have a bunch of good ones and will try to get some more up (other than sig) ASAP. Thx for asking and let me also say...clean ride/s! :_rock

Jeff

JEFNLSA said:
6 Shooter,
That's where I started...no go!

I just called them again and they said "discontinued!":mad Trust me... I've made a valiant attempt at locating one of these.(see orig thread) :hb Thx for the help though...any other ideas?

About the pics....I have a bunch of good ones and will try to get some more up (other than sig) ASAP. Thx for asking and let me also say...clean ride/s! :_rock

Jeff
Ebay? Salvage Yards?

froggy47 said:
Ebay? Salvage Yards?
Ebay's a no go but haven't tried the salvage yards yet. Autoxtc.com has some but they say that the outfit that paints (the emblems) for them no longer does it so they say that they are sitting on a bunch of unpainted ones. They claim that they are the place that Ecklers etc..gets theirs from. (hence the unavailable/discontinued/backordered thing)

I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later. I think the Vette is still a "sleeper" even with the LT4 badge - only the hard core motor heads know what it is. I have met more than one Vette owner (mostly late model cruiser's/waxers) that don't know about the Grand Sport engine.

If I sell mine, I'll take the badge off & send it to you - but I don't think it'll be very soon:( I'm having way too much fun driving this rocket.

JEFNLSA said:
Ebay's a no go but haven't tried the salvage yards yet. Autoxtc.com has some but they say that the outfit that paints (the emblems) for them no longer does it so they say that they are sitting on a bunch of unpainted ones. They claim that they are the place that Ecklers etc..gets theirs from. (hence the unavailable/discontinued/backordered thing)

froggy47 said:
I'm sure you'll get one sooner or later. I think the Vette is still a "sleeper" even with the LT4 badge - only the hard core motor heads know what it is. I have met more than one Vette owner (mostly late model cruiser's/waxers) that don't know about the Grand Sport engine.

If I sell mine, I'll take the badge off & send it to you - but I don't think it'll be very soon:( I'm having way too much fun driving this rocket.
Thx froggy47,
Ya know, I was fine until I saw the LT4 badge on yours. Then of course I had to have one, so it's all your fault!:L

Yeah I'm lovin' my LT4 too!!!!:beer

See ya,
Jeff:Steer

Sorry:D

I just noticed on your posts you have a Triple black "coupe". I always thought triple black was for convertibles, you know, black paint, top, interior.

When you say triple black coupe what is black besides the paint & interior - wheels?

froggy47 said:
Sorry:D

I just noticed on your posts you have a Triple black "coupe". I always thought triple black was for convertibles, you know, black paint, top, interior.

When you say triple black coupe what is black besides the paint & interior - wheels?

The driver....just kidding!:L
I've seen the C4's w/ black paint, black dash etc... but w/ grey carpet so, when I say triple black, I mean all black w/o two-tone interior. I'm talkin' an AZ heat magnet!!

JEFNLSA said:
The driver....just kidding!:L
I've seen the C4's w/ black paint, black dash etc... but w/ grey carpet so, when I say triple black, I mean all black w/o two-tone interior. I'm talkin' an AZ heat magnet!!
That's funny, gotta have a sense of humor:)

Mine is Black paint black dash and grey carpet/door accents. I think maybe they all have black dash? Anyone know? Pictures?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom