Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 LT4 Performance Emblem

1996 LT4 Topic
froggy47 said:
Mine is Black paint black dash and grey carpet/door accents.
Cool...I was hoping that I was right cuz I started to think that maybe all black C4's had all black interiors. So...I guess that my "Triple Black" profile can stay.:w

Hey, I just got one for my Artic White LT4 from them. Maybe you'll have to repaint one to match.

JEFNLSA said:
6 Shooter,
That's where I started...no go!

I just called them again and they said "discontinued!":mad Trust me... I've made a valiant attempt at locating one of these.(see orig thread) :hb Thx for the help though...any other ideas?

About the pics....I have a bunch of good ones and will try to get some more up (other than sig) ASAP. Thx for asking and let me also say...clean ride/s! :_rock

Jeff

JEFNLSA said:
Cool...I was hoping that I was right cuz I started to think that maybe all black C4's had all black interiors. So...I guess that my "Triple Black" profile can stay.:w
Well, you might have 3 black things in/on your Vette, but tripple black is still used for convertibles only.

Mark Oliverio said:
Hey, I just got one for my Artic White LT4 from them. Maybe you'll have to repaint one to match.
From who? Ecklers? They said "discontinued". I guess that I'd better hound them again...here goes!:) Thx for the heads up!:beer

Mark Oliverio said:
Yeah...I'm @#$!ed. I need the black w/ silver letters and that one is a no go. They do have the black w/ gold letters still available. I may have to go that route.

I had some vinyl LT-4 badges made at a local auto decal shop and put them on the wife's Torch Red LT4. They look fine, are cheap and you can get em in whatever color you need. Let me know if you need a phone number to my decal shop.

Brad Case said:
I had some vinyl LT-4 badges made at a local auto decal shop and put them on the wife's Torch Red LT4. They look fine, are cheap and you can get em in whatever color you need. Let me know if you need a phone number to my decal shop.
The # would be great. Are they the same style badges as the ones I'm looking for?...like on froggy47's ride.

LT4 decals

JEFNLSA said:
The # would be great. Are they the same style badges as the ones I'm looking for?...like on froggy47's ride.
The decals have a similar look and style but they are not raised letters. Call Auto Trim Design at 570-546-8455, ask for Stacey Charles and tell her you'd like some LT4 decals sent to you. They should have the design stored in their data library. They can make em whatever color you need. I got a couple extra ones (cause they were so cheap) and sold the rest on ebay a while ago. The black letters look really cool on a red bumper. Good luck
Brad:w

Thx Brad
I'll get in touch w/ them and, thx for the heads up...:beer

Jeff

Jeff:
Not sure what part of town you live - - -but check on line or stop by 20th Street auto parts - - oddly enough, located about 20th Street & Van Buren. I've been able to pick up some odds and ends there.
Regards-

CQRT said:
Jeff:
Not sure what part of town you live - - -but check on line or stop by 20th Street auto parts - - oddly enough, located about 20th Street & Van Buren. I've been able to pick up some odds and ends there.
Regards-

Thx for the tip neighbor :)

Actually I found an auto trim shop that made them (LT4 emblems) for me at about 1/4 of the price that Ecklers was charging.

See ya,
Jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom