Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Luigi's trip to see the C16 at the LA Auto Show & Pics

WOW, you had a lot of work and preparation for this website

:_rock :cool

THANKS

Well, You knew it was just a matter of time. I was going to keep the wraps on the model till it was more complete, but I am weak! First step is the clay mock-up,then a full mold will be taken. From there, I don't really know!

Luigi...thanx so so much...you did a great job...I needed them..
P1010247.jpg

Folks,

Thanks for the kind words on the write up. I had a HECK OF A GREAT TIME at the Auto Show. The car is absolutely FANTASTIC. The color for me would be paint code IP07, Ice Pearl Turquoise :D

Hopefully, the new year will be good to me and there will be one in the works now that the color is all picked out.

-Luigi
:cool

You''re welcome. I thought I would share my experience and many LARGE pictures.

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!

-Luigi
:cool

I only have to see the very last photo to see you guys had a "ones in a lifetime" time ;) Standing between the Callaway C16 family!
Taking photo's when nobody is there. Whoow talking about a privilege!
Sharp looking pictures, the interior is superb, the exterior is growing on me. :)

Groeten Peter.

Absolutely superb! Reading this made me feel like I was touching the car.
The best thing about motor-heads is that they respect one another; obviously the Callaway’s think a lot of you and your love of their workmanship is well known. Perhaps all Turquoise Callaway’s should be re-badge as Luigi-Callaway.:upthumbs

Luigi,

Thanks for sharing your trip and the great pictures. Wow, thats must have been a exciting time. The C16 is a awsome machine.:cool

That's the best write-up I've ever read! Great pictures too! A+++++

I'm definitely growing in fondness of the car. It's a real looker.

The chrome one on the Callawaycars.com homepage is awesome! I'm not sure what causes the pictures to cycle, but there's 3 really cool pics!

Is there a way on the house of kolors website to see what colors they offer? I've been looking around, but have come up empty.

A big thanks Luigi!!!:upthumbs Do you guys know schedule for this car? I would like to see it in person if it comes to any of big shows near me, Detroit or Chicago? The C-16 is sure to become an object of great desire for many! As usual it looks to be a well sorted Supercar! :_rock Ike

WOW Luigi ! :beer

A big thanks Luigi!!!:upthumbs Do you guys know schedule for this car? I would like to see it in person if it comes to any of big shows near me, Detroit or Chicago? The C-16 is sure to become an object of great desire for many! As usual it looks to be a well sorted Supercar! :_rock Ike

New York and Geneva are possiblilities :cool

I hope it comes to Dallas!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom