Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

macorvettiscool

macorvettiscool

Corvette
2003 C-5 anniversary edition coupe electron blue
I own a 2003 C-5 50th Anniversary Edition electron blue color. Looking for activities/events out here in So. Cal Inland Empire.

Welcome to the CAC, "macorvettiscool".

There are a few Corvette Clubs in the IE, Pomona Valley Corvette Assoc, Inlande Empire Corvettes, Corvettes West are three of them. Each serves a slightly different area.

The biggest Corvette event in the IE this year will be the National Corvette Caravan which leaves Ontario on 22 Aug. headed for the National Corvette Museum. For more information see this web site or email captainSCSN@netmotive.net

Last edited:
Welcome to Corvette Action Center

I own a 2003 C-5 50th Anniversary Edition electron blue color. Looking for activities/events out here in So. Cal Inland Empire.

I see this is your first post so I naturally wanted to welcome you aboard and thank you for joining our group :happyanim: You may want to post in the new member section so others can welcome you too. I'm sure others will chime in on your question as well, I am not up to speed on anything like this myself ;shrug

-Bill :w

Welcome to CAC. I am on the opposite side of the country where most Corvette events shut down for the winter months. I'm sure there must be a lot happening in SoCal. Spring has arrived and things are beginning to come to life here again.

Welcome to the CAC.

Welcome macorvettiscool :w

Welcome to CAC!!!!! enjoy!!!!

Greetings!

Thanks for joining the community. How's your 'Vette experience been?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom