Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Magazine ad said it perfectly...

MARKSC4

Corvette
1996 Polo Green Coupe
Can anyone tell me the source, or where to get a suitable for framing copy? It hits the nail right on the head for me.

94adv.jpg

I cannot remember the web site where I got this image. And the quality just isn't there for framing.

Thanks in advance for the help
seeya.gif

Here's the text from that ad........

========================

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maybe this is the year you make good on it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So you never hit one out of Yankee Stadium, or headlined at the Garden like you planned. You can still drive a Corvette. And it’s even more fun than you imagined it as a kid.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Because today’s ‘Vette have 40 years’ worth of Chevy engineering breakthroughs: the LT1 engine, one of the world’s most advanced small-block production V8’s. Dual air bags. The union of Bosch ABS brakes and ASR traction control. And no other Corvette has a cockpit quite as refined as this year’s.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, even though you’ve wanted a Corvette for as long as you could reach the accelerator, it’s probably a good thing you waited until now. Because the 1994 Corvette is the best one yet.[/FONT]

:w

By the way, when I was a kid, I not only made myself the same promise that kid did........I went out and got the very thing then and there. ;)

IMG_2801-cropped-b.jpg

The main difference between me and most of those other guys is.....I kept mine. :D

KEPT MINE?? Well that WAS the plan

Had a full load unrestored 66 BB coupe / 425 for 10 yrs.
Then D-----e came along and it was the coupe or the kids(down payt to buy and set up a house);shrug
Really no contest.
Sold the car for 43,000 in 89, and I knew I'd never have the bucks for another one. Oh well! no regrets.My kids did really well.:beer
Got the next best thing 93 Ruby roadster 8000 mi.

By the way, when I was a kid, I not only made myself the same promise that kid did........I went out and got the very thing then and there. ;)
The main difference between me and most of those other guys is.....I kept mine. :D
I had 3 C2s and sold them as used Chevies, back in the day.

BTW, if you remember Edward R. Murrow [avitar] you must remember when C1s were in the Chevy showrooms.
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom