Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Makes me sick!

V

vetfever

I've been on the road this morning........ I see more and more of these beat up old chevys ( Z28s, Camaros, Impalas and Caprices ) now starting to wear a C5 badge on the front quarter panel. I admit, it is a good looking emblem, but that's like putting a Ferrari nameplate on the back of a Nissan 280zx. It just hurts to see the emblem used in that way. Any of you noticed that lately?

Thats like the idiots who slap an "M3" or M5" badge on their Beamers, or "AMG" on their low-end Mercedes. Anyone who knows cars can tell the difference.

Hey guys, I'd look at as a compliment. They know their not fooling anybody.

It's just their way of showing the world that that wish they were driving a Vette.

This is like a guy for wearing a pro football team jeresy.

That's how I look at it anyway.

Rick

I think it's pretty silly too, but if they buy them I don't care what they do with them. However, I wonder if they're buying them or just taking them off C5s?

When I had my Charger, the front emblem was stolen twice... :(

Barb :w

Thanks for putting a positive spin on this Rick. I guess I was being a little proud of myself this morning. BBB454, you have a good point..... I drive a C4, haven't seen those around yet, so I guess I don't have to worry. I think I just figured out my disgust! I want a C5 one day soon and I don't like the fact that they are wearing the emblem before I do.

:beer

Now if their stealing them like Barb brought up(I didn't even think about that)

Well then:r 'em all

I had both front & back emblems stolen off my '01 C5 the day before I bought it, yes at the dealership. Needless to say they relaced the emblems but I had to wait an extra day :(

theyre all just jealous of the amazing amazingness of vettes

saw a pickup truck with C5 emblem front and rear... wife says that maybe his other car ia a Corvette... I say he's posing...

I have seen a cople of cars like that, and when I pull up beside them in my Vette their mouths drop because it is the real thing. It gives me a big smile as I pull away.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom