Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Making Space Next to the Old One

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Ahhhh....perfection. :rotfl

attachment.php

Ahhhh....perfection. :rotfl

attachment.php

Gee Rob- to heck with the rest of the country... it sounds like your "economy" isn't in the gutter!!!

You may want to have that left rear tire checked. It looks low.

:L

The ZR-1 on the left has not been made available to the public yet, so it is a figment of Rob's imagination. The ZR-1 on the right exists in theory, but has never been seen by anyone that I know of. It is possibly imaginary as well. :chuckle

Got a Fat Women in the drivers seat Rob??;LOL;LOL;LOLIt's leaning!!:rotfl:rotfl

:D:D:D

Gee Rob- to heck with the rest of the country... it sounds like your "economy" isn't in the gutter!!!

You may want to have that left rear tire checked. It looks low.

:L
Everything is good when you're looking through rose-colored glasses and smoking a pipe.:rotfl

The ZR-1 on the left has not been made available to the public yet, so it is a figment of Rob's imagination. The ZR-1 on the right exists in theory, but has never been seen by anyone that I know of. It is possibly imaginary as well. :chuckle

Nice....real nice DRTH.:SLAP

:chuckle

I guess that Rob will drive the ZR-1 to Cleveland for CF08 and will debunk the myth on this forum that it does not exist. But he may surprise us all and drive the "new one", cloaked of course, so we may never see one of his vettes. My guess is that he has the original 53 number 001 and it will never see the light of day; he probably started the rumor that it was destroyed by Chevy after testing was completed. He probably parks it next all his other corvettes.
Barrett

I guess that Rob will drive the ZR-1 to Cleveland for CF08 and will debunk the myth on this forum that it does not exist. But he may surprise us all and drive the "new one", cloaked of course, so we may never see one of his vettes. My guess is that he has the original 53 number 001 and it will never see the light of day; he probably started the rumor that it was destroyed by Chevy after testing was completed. He probably parks it next all his other corvettes.
Barrett

see%20no%20evil.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom