Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

May 3-5,'07 Callaway Corvettes to be celebrated @ the Natl. C'vette Museum~Who plans>

*89x2*

May 3-5,'07 Callaway Corvettes to be celebrated @ the Natl. C'vette Museum~Who plans on heading to the NCM for this??

There are two Callaway Related seminars scheduled, and numerous special cars scheduled to be displayed :upthumbs

Even if you cannot bring a Callaway Corvette. the NCM is less than an hour by car, from the Airport in Nashville, TN :cool

Registration is open and hotel rooms are in demand - there is a national drag racing event in town that same weekend - so if you are going, I would encourage you to plan & book early.

See you there! :w

The second event of the 2007 season offers C4 enthusiasts and all Corvette lovers a chance to see and do more than imaginable! This year's Gathering event offers road tour excursions, seminars, autocross, dyno pulls, celebrity/peoples choice car show, live auction, drive-through trouble shooting with Gordon Killebrew, banquet, and so much more. This year's event also features a special Callaway Corvettes display For the weekend, in the NCM circle!

The event begins on Thursday, May 3 with a road tour excursion to world-renowned Mammoth Cave National Park . This drive your own Corvette excursion also includes lunch and is limited to only 68 participants. Another road tour excursion is also offered as part of the Thursday's activities and offers an outing to Heaven Hill Distillery and the Schmidt Coca-Cola Museum . This excursion includes a box lunch at Heaven Hill and is also limited to only 68 participants. If you are not driving a Corvette you are still welcome to take part in the road tours and other activities. Have your Corvette tested on the Dyno by Back Street Performance, enjoy a “gimmick” tour of the Museum and take a tour the Corvette Assembly Plant as part of Thursday's activities. NCM volunteers will round off the day for all in attendance by leading at scenic road tour through the county-side. You must pre-register to participate in the road tour excursion outings and reservations for Corvette Assembly Plant tours must be arranged through the Corvette Plant: http://www.bowlinggreenassemblyplant.com/

Friday's line-up offers participants a chance to enjoy several informative seminars in the Chevrolet Theater and a silent auction filled with collectibles. Gordon's trouble-shooting school will also be available throughout the day and guests can pre-order lunch and enjoy our outdoor picnic area for a quiet getaway. A group photo to commemorate the event can be pre-ordered following the shoot on Friday at 1:30 . A live auction in the Chevrolet Theater will take place at 2:00 p.m. offers some very unique and collectible pieces of memorabilia. A catalog of the auction items will be available prior to the auction.

Autocross at Trace Diecast jump starts the activities for Saturday, and this activity is limited to only 40 participants. Pre-registration is required to be a part of the fun. More informative seminars, the ZR-1 Net Registry, Callaway Owners and Grand Sport Registry meetings will be taking place throughout the day in at the Museum and participants will have another opportunity to tour the Kentucky countryside on a scenic road tour later in the afternoon.
The Gathering Banquet will cap off the day and begin an evening at the Sloan Convention Center that you don't want to miss. Join us for a memorable evening as we unite with enthusiasts and celebrities and enjoy a great dinner and time to mix and mingle. You must pre-register for this activity to participate. Seating is limited.

Registration is now open for the 2007 C4 Gathering and we look forward to your participation. All participants pre-registering prior to 5:00 p.m. CT. April 23 2007 will receive a personalized event badge and a commemorative dash plaque as part of their registration! Register now to be a part of this memorable event here:
For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Agenda, click here
For 2007 The C4/ZR1 Gathering Registration, click here

This picture from one of the NCM events always cracks me up. I really hope that guy didn't get hurt too bad in this race! That storm drain is right in his lane! ;LOL
Camaro06_08.JPG

Hope that everyone can make the show!

Folks, this event is within a day's drive from most of Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Michigan, PA, GA, even Florida :upthumbs

Heck, I even made it from CT to KY in a day :eek

One of the main reasons for chosing this venue, was the proximity to the CENTRAL part of our country :w

BG in May

I plan on attending. I don't know if i will drive a Callaway or another vehicle. Chris please pm hotel information. Thanks

Folks, this event is within a day's drive ... even Florida :upthumbs

Heck, I even made it from CT to KY in a day :eek

One of the main reasons for chosing this venue, was the proximity to the CENTRAL part of our country :w

750 miles from Orlando.....about 11 hrs. Thats a LONG day!

I'll start coming to a few events, when I eventually get a Callaway. For the time being, the money is tight. I still haven't found a new job. :ugh

I am very glad to say that I have been able to make this one happen finally. The Army does not let me get away too much. I dont want miss anything, but most of all I can finally put some faces with the names....As far as the mini-Callaway's go, I have got Speedster #1 in primer, Iris Blau LM ready to paint next weekend, BK2-non Aerobody begun and the biggy, C16 #1 ready for the first mold. I have made the reverse mold for the body base and will mold the clay model, then define/perfect and remold for the final version...this is a first for me...
P8064368.jpg

Wow Critt, wow. Someday you'll have to have a Callaway model reunion show where all of your models go to a 1:18 scale National Corvette Museum. :D

I plan on attending. I don't know if i will drive a Callaway or another vehicle. Chris please pm hotel information. Thanks

Hope to see a Callaway of yours there as well - Maybe a Callaway Caravan, up from Dallas?? :lou

I sent you the hotel info a few minutes ago:cool

- If anyone else needs info on this event, please drop a note :beer

Hey Josh what do you mean 11 hrs is a long day ...your not even married yet . Wait till your married time feels like it is standing still. 11 hours as a single guy is a night out partying. Maybe you don't have the stamina as I remember you went to bed early at Bloomington and missed all the action .Remember the monkey on that girls back and you missed the table dance too Just ask Mike V.
750 miles from Orlando.....about 11 hrs. Thats a LONG day!

Hey Kruzmisl are you bringing your car? It is a short trip with the trailer or an even quicker trip with the Callaway. What's the skinny?

I look forward to meeting all of you and getting some miles on my Callaway. Tonight we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow. A car show in May with the top down heading for Bowling Green sounds good. Is anyone coming from the north (I-65) Indy/Louisvlle area? A Callaway Caravan would be a site to see. Let me know if anybody wants to meet and we can travel together.

Regards,
George

Are any of you planning on drag racing? There's a bit of discussion going on by the ZR1 folks about trying to get something organized.

Thursday on is reserved by the NMCA, so they are either looking to squeeze in with them for a day (they did it last year, and people don't get to make many runs) or see if enough people are up for Wednesday racing.

Hey Josh what do you mean 11 hrs is a long day ...your not even married yet . Wait till your married time feels like it is standing still. 11 hours as a single guy is a night out partying. Maybe you don't have the stamina as I remember you went to bed early at Bloomington and missed all the action .Remember the monkey on that girls back and you missed the table dance too Just ask Mike V.

Yea i think I had been up since 3am that day :chuckle Carlisle is coming :reddevil

Tell Mike V if he's gonna get 'em stripin to call me this time :rotfl

Made the motel reservations today for BG today :D Callaway is still a growing pile of new and mint used parts for redo :hb. I guess white 89 will make the trip, can't get a C16 in the budget ;squint: Looking forward to the vacation, weather has been very snowy and cold :mad :w Ike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom