Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

May not be right forum........ Question on Corvette Wall Art Decoration

ThrottleUp

Hello,

As new member am still getting the hang of which is right forum to use...... does anyone know where to buy a Corvette-theme poster suitable for hanging on my game room wall? The first one i'd like to find is a replica of this LS9 engine cutaway drawing.
LS9%20ZR1%206_2L%20V8%20Motorcycle%20Engine.jpg

Well throttleup, I can't help you with your request, but you are in the correct area. I hope someone here can help you.

I'd say this is just the right forum and welcome to the CAC!

I tried doing a web search of "David Kimble" and "David Kimble Corvette" but didn't turn up that specific poster. I also checked chevymall.com and the Museum store.

Maybe someone else will chime in with another suggestion.
Good luck with your search and if you find it, post a link here so we can follow up on it.

:wJane Ann

I found other Corvette-theme stuff online but no posters yet......anyway.....

I guess I acted on impulse when I planned to have this in the upstairs GameRoom....... I still want this poster and others, but I am told I am not going to hang a picture of an engine upstairs in the house, I can put it up in the garage if I want it......! The "boss" has spoken! :ugh

If all else fails, you could take the picture on a thumb drive (flash drive) to your local Staples and have them make it to poster size for you...We just did a color enlargement to 4 X 4 at work that was around $20.00.

Just my .02...

I was searching the forums for information on Corvette wall murals and the like when I came across your thread on this forum. If you are still looking for a large size picture of the LS9 engine, you might try "http://www.garagescenes.com/home.php" to see if they might do it for you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom