Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Memory option settings

Don D

Corvette
2019 super sport
I have a 2019 Grand Sport with memory option. The manual says to put the vehicle in park and turn the ignition to on or acc. The car has push button start. Is starting the vehicle what they mean? Does not say START the vehicle. Also, the car has the paddle shift option. The instructions for setting the options are different for stick or automatic. I was assuming I should use the automatic instructions. Should I be using the stick instructions? Have already verified the driver 1 or 2 option.

Hi Don. No. Just press the start button once with your foot off the brake pedal. That turns the accessories on...essentially turning the car "on" without actually starting it. You should use the instructions for automatic. The paddles that come on a manual-equipped C7 Corvette are for the active rev match.

Hi Don. No. Just press the start button once with your foot off the brake pedal. That turns the accessories on...essentially turning the car "on" without actually starting it. You should use the instructions for automatic. The paddles that come on a manual-equipped C7 Corvette are for the active rev match.
Thank you! That helps, will give it a try.

Reactions: Rob
Thanks again! I will give this a try. I appreciate your help!
OK, that did not work. Frustrated now. Have the car on tire cradles now. Guess I will wait until spring and try some more.

Really appreciate your trying to help! If there is something else to try, let me know.

Thanks
Don

OK, that did not work. Frustrated now. Have the car on tire cradles now. Guess I will wait until spring and try some more.

Really appreciate your trying to help! If there is something else to try, let me know.

Thanks
Don
Thinking about Spring. Regarding the seat memory, When you told me to move the seat forward "manually", I assume the electric button is what you meant. I don't think there is another way. Another though, should I set the exit memory at the moved forward setting BEFORE I sent the memory with the other settings?

Thinking about Spring. Regarding the seat memory, When you told me to move the seat forward "manually", I assume the electric button is what you meant. I don't think there is another way. Another though, should I set the exit memory at the moved forward setting BEFORE I sent the memory with the other settings?
Refer to this service bulletin which may provide some help:

The only other suggestion I can make is to have a Chevy dealer take a look at it.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the memory option. Finally got the option set!

Reactions: Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom