Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"Merlin" Post and Forum Baggage

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
I've received numerous emails and instant messages regarding GDaina's comments to Tyla's thread, the Merlin posts....etc. Due to obvious circumstances, I was not following along as I have plenty of other things outside the CACC to deal with right now.

I do however, want to quickly address this issue.

REMINDER

Flaming and/or taunting is not allowed here. If you come here from the Corvette Forum or any other online community forum and join simply to post remarks to someone or taunt someone in a thread....don't bother joining here. What is found to be acceptable in other Forums is usually not allowed in this one. The forums are run professionally and a little more stricter than other similar forums. If you are not a member here and want to contact someone, you are more than welcome to personally contact me via email, stating the nature of your inquiry and I will be more than happy to contact the individual you are trying to contact for you. If you join these forums for no other reason other than to provoke another member, I will personally remove you from this community. End of story. I am very busy, as well as the other moderators, and I am not running this site to play babysitter, nor am I providing a forum to hold whining/insulting contests.

If you come to these Community Forums and join, leave your baggage outside before entering. These forums exist to promote comraderie among Corvette owners and enthusiasts. If you have any questions about what is or isn't acceptable, I encourage you to read the Guidelines linked below this page or contact me personally.

Thanks

Amen brother. I'm happy and proud of what you had to say. I'm sure that everyone here shares the same views. Too bad that it had come so far, though. It reminds me of National Lampoon's Vaction. When the aunt died and started to stink, they dropped her off, pronto. Got to get to Wally World, you know. Similar instance here.-- Bullitt

Yeah!

We don' need no stinkin' baggage!

I truly appreciate feeling so very comfortable here at the CAC Community. Rob, you and the Moderators do a bang-up job! I know I wouldn't feel as comfortable if you didn't run a tight ship.
Heidi

Thanks Rob

I know your schedule is a bit messed up and your thoughts elsewhere at the moment. I thank you for taking the time to remind folks that we do things different here. This is and has been a wonderful place to come and belong, it is through your diligence and the intervention of the moderators that it remains a pleasure to be here.

Re: Thanks Rob

DDL-81 said:
I know your schedule is a bit messed up and your thoughts elsewhere at the moment. I thank you for taking the time to remind folks that we do things different here. This is and has been a wonderful place to come and belong, it is through your diligence and the intervention of the moderators that it remains a pleasure to be here.
I couldn't have said it better! Rob, you da man!

Yep, Im for good clean constuctive input, feedback and fun between us ALL..

?

:confused :confused

I don't know what's up and I really don't care too, But, Rob, you are running one GREAT forum here for all of us to use and enjoy our Corvette hobby in our own ways.......Keep up the good work! :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom