Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays

vetteboy86

Corvette
1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
To all, I hope your holiday season is a joyous one!!! Enjoy everything this time of year has to offer. :w

I would like to express my best wishes to all here on CAC for a safe, healthy and Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!
and a healthy NEW YEAR !!

the DawG

To all, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. Thanx for all your help in the past.
Gordon

Merry Christmas to all and to all a well tuned C4:upthumbs

Happy holidays

:wHappy Holidays to all of you, thank you so much for all the good advice I received, for 2011 I'm going to live with no regrets, treat people the way you want to be treated, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like you do when nobody's watching, and drive my corvette every chance I get now that it runs so good thanks to you CAC guys!:w

:wHappy Holidays to all of you, thank you so much for all the good advice................................and drive my corvette every chance I get now that it runs so good thanks to you CAC guys!:w
Thanks! Always great to hear positive feedback. It lets us know we're on the right track.

Happy Holidays everyone!
:wJane Ann

:wHappy Holidays to all of you, thank you so much for all the good advice I received, for 2011 I'm going to live with no regrets, treat people the way you want to be treated, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like you do when nobody's watching, and drive my corvette every chance I get now that it runs so good thanks to you CAC guys!:w
Good outlook Purple, Happy Holidays to all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To everyone at CAC a great big thanks for all the information you have shared this year-it has sure been a big help to me. I'm 58 years old with my first Vette. It is a dream for me to have one and it may be a 92 but I am just as proud of it as if it just rolled off the production line. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!:w:w:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom