Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

MGW shifter

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
There is a new shifter on the market called ( mgw) for c-5/c6 cars. Waswondering if any one has installed or heard of someone trying one. what is the skinny on them...................................................Billy

The skinny is The MGW is the best short throw out there a must have:beer

I like mine, there isn't any noise like people say about the other ones. nice and tight, easy to install.

shifter

The MGW shifter is in corvette fever, feb. 2009 on page 69, you can also catch them on the net at www.MGWltd.com 199.00 plus s/h. good hunting. also you can use your handle or there is a couple for sale....................................................Billy :):):):):):):)

The MGW shifter is in corvette fever, feb. 2009 on page 69, you can also catch them on the net at www.MGWltd.com 199.00 plus s/h. good hunting. also you can use your handle or there is a couple for sale....................................................Billy :):):):):):):)

:wThanks Billy, this looks as easy as falling of a log, a little pricy at $250. Where did you see $199. Looking forward to June for the CruiseFest at BG. Scott

I installed the Mgw last weekend; took about 1.5 hours and was pretty easy. It is a wonderful shifter. I also have one in my 06 mustang GT. I highly recommend it; like night and day compared to stock. BTW nice car, looks alot like mine, 2004 black z06.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom