Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mid America Corvette Fun Fest Who is Going?

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
I know the turn out this past year for the CAC Cruise at Mid America was down some but I am wondering who from CAC will be going to Corvette Funfest at Mid America this year? I will be in the For Sale Car Corral with my White 63 SWC F/S. If you attend the event, I hope you just stop by and say Hi. It is always good to meet CAC people and put a face with a name. I will be there from Friday morning about 9:00 or so IL. time till Sunday early afternoon. Even if I sell the car, I will be around somewhere close. There is nothing like a common item (like the Corvette) that make people, friends and family come together. This hobby also lets you make new friends who share some of the same ideas that you have. Anyway, I hope to see you there. :beer :w

I would be glad to post pic but I am not a computer person but if you want to see it, one come to Funfest or send me your e-mail address and I will send you some pic. mikes54vet@aol.com is my e-mail address.

Nice 63 Mike. :thumb Sorry, I can't make it this year. Have a great time and I hope you sell your beautiful 63.

Thanks 6 shooter for posting the pic. Toms01, sorry you can't make it to Funfest. Not being a computer person, I wish all these sites would have one common way to post pic so you would not have to learn 6 or 8 diffreent ways to do it. Oh well. Again thanks for posting the pic.

We'll be there, driving in late Thursday afternoon, staying at Best Western, and we'll be parking in the Red White and Blue parking. Make mine BLUE of course.

20110429123351.jpg

Will be there from Wednesday until Sunday.

Mike, will be good to see you again. You just cannot stop buying and selling Vettes, can you? :L

Just got back from the NCM Anniversary Celebration. What a great time!

On your way to Funfest, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

FunFest

Mike,

I will be headed south from Buffalo Grove early Sat morning. See you in the corral. Hope you sell the 63.

If anyone is going to be going south sat morning perhaps we can join up for the ride.

Scott Bongoman Ableson:thumb

Mike,

I will be headed south from Buffalo Grove early Sat morning. See you in the corral. Hope you sell the 63.

If anyone is going to be going south sat morning perhaps we can join up for the ride.

Scott Bongoman Ableson:thumb
I will have the 63 SWC there f/s and my buddy is selling his 72 BB vert. We will be there early Fri. morning. Everyone who is there please stop by and say :w , we will be ther till Sunday, afternoon.

Will be there from Wednesday until Sunday.

Mike, will be good to see you again. You just cannot stop buying and selling Vettes, can you? :L

Just got back from the NCM Anniversary Celebration. What a great time!

On your way to Funfest, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Did you get your car fixed already?

Sometimes it's not all about you.:rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom