Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Mid America exhaust Quad power vs. Quat cruiser

sharmon

Mid America exhaust Quad power vs. Quad cruiser

I would like to buy the Mid America Quad power exhaust system for the looks/design but worry that it will be too loud on the streed. Accroding to Mid America the quad power model is only louder on acceleration and the same as the cruiser on idle and cruise speeds. Does anybody have any experience with either models? I'm looking for an agressive sound but the ability to run down the freeway without any drone or hearing the exhaust over the stero.

Thanks.

2004 C5
Stock air box
Stock H pipe
No sound/heat deading

Last edited:
I have the Quad Power on

I would like to buy the Mid America Quad power exhaust system for the looks/design but worry that it will be too loud on the streed. Accroding to Mid America the quad power model is only louder on acceleration and the same as the cruiser on idle and cruise speeds. Does anybody have any experience with either models? I'm looking for an agressive sound but the ability to run down the freeway without any drone or hearing the exhaust over the stero.

Thanks.

2004 C5
Stock air box
Stock H pipe
No sound/heat deading

my 2001 convertible. Love them. Look and sound great. Nice rumble at idle and power sound on road. It is not realistic to expect not to hear any catback in the car. I hear mine , but I can talk and hear the radio just fine.

my 2001 convertible. Love them. Look and sound great. Nice rumble at idle and power sound on road. It is not realistic to expect not to hear any catback in the car. I hear mine , but I can talk and hear the radio just fine.

That is what I needed to know, I am going to buy the quad power.

Thanks for the responce.

Just as an FYI, I did a search and

That is what I needed to know, I am going to buy the quad power.

Thanks for the responce.

was able to buy the MAM Quad Cruisers for about only $625 delivered. Exactly the same with the MAM logo on them. I love them and have never regretted the purchase.

Have the same ones on mine, sure is nice sounding. Not much drone at all, but they will talk to ya when ya nail it. :D

Regards, Jeff

Spot on ! I so really like the look

Have the same ones on mine, sure is nice sounding. Not much drone at all, but they will talk to ya when ya nail it. :D

Regards, Jeff

of the big rolled tips. I keep them clean of soot on the inside with lacquer thinner. Look like new. I did not use the crossover, as I am not sure how it would impact the good sound I get now.
Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom