Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Mileage report

hdkeno

Corvette
2005 Victory Red coupe
Just wondering what the current mileage of the members L81's are?

Mine is at 40,989. And how many miles do you drive per year?

Also can someone tell me how to post a pic on the avatar.

Thanks and have a great day. Ken

Current miles 0, just compleetly rebuild ;)
Original miles somewhere around 150.000 miles.
I think i'll drive 3 to 4k miles a year :)

Groeten Peter.

Purchased July 1997 with 56,800 miles on her,

Now 81,300 + (March 2006)

Click on "User CP" then go to Edit Avatar and use the Browse feature and upload your personal avatar or use one of many provided ;)

Bud

mines at 72,000 miles
up till last year it hasn't been driven in about 8-9 years
It wasn't ready to drive last year till august,so i only put about 1000 miles on it!

168,000 here. I had it 1-1/2 years and haven't put 1000 on it yet.

42,800...........time to put a few more on.........

134,000 here. Don't put much on her anymore, but when I first got her 6 years ago, and she was my only car, I drove about 12,000 miles a year.

-Tatortot

50,000 and driven very little anymore. Some years we don't even get it out. It's my wife's car so I leave it up to her.

I bought mine because I wanted to drive it and thats what I do every chance I get! I've owned it for a little over two years now and have put about 25K of the 110k on the odometer. I still look forward to the experience every time I get behind the wheel! God bless, Sensei

Mine has 57,880 miles right now. I put about 2500 miles on her last year. I have the complete history and the original owner put about 30-35K on the old girl in the first three years and then the next couple owners made her a garage queen. Right now collector's insurance is what keeps my mileage down.

Mike :w

Mine has Orig 23500 on it. However I just bought it in november and its been in storage pretty much since then. I plan on doing alot of cruises and shows this spring/summer, so Expect to put on atleast 1000 miles this year.

I'm not a L81, but I am an honorary member, so I feel that I'm allowed to chime in! :upthumbs

101,476 on the odo. Of course, about the only thing that's still original or not replaced in my car is the rearview mirror and the frame! :L I put as many miles on it as I can per year, but that still only works out to about 3-5K...

hdkeno said:
Just wondering what the current mileage of the members L81's are?

Mine is at 40,989. And how many miles do you drive per year?

Also can someone tell me how to post a pic on the avatar.

Thanks and have a great day. Ken

I am a new member with an 81 Red/Red with 50200 miles. Question, how do I send messages? I have several problems with my vette and I need advise.

Thanks!
Bill

Bills money pit said:
I am a new member with an 81 Red/Red with 50200 miles. Question, how do I send messages? I have several problems with my vette and I need advise.

Thanks!
Bill
For any questions, your best bet is to first do a search here in the CAC. You can go up to the top of this screen and you'll see the "Search" button/function. You can narrow it down to any forum. I'd suggest going with the overall C3 forums if your question could apply to any year C3 and not specifically to the L81 engine. The C3 forum search overall gives you greater exposure. If you don't come back with any helpful results, post your question either in here or in the appropriate C3 section, such as C3 General Discussion or C3 Tech & Performance.

If you are looking to send private messages to individual users, you can click on either the "User CP" link at the top-left of this window, or on the "Private Messages" link in the top-right of this window.

But certainly you'll want to do a search first. I can just about guarantee that someone else has probably asked your question and has received plenty of answers (assuming the thread is still in the site database.) But even so, posting your question will likely elicit plenty of responses, and quickly too!

Welcome to the CAC!

238,796 and counting. Still the original and unrebuilt engine, transmission and rear end. Treat 'em good, drive them often and they'll run forever. :D

...... nut

Nut said:
238,796 and counting. Still the original and unrebuilt engine, transmission and rear end. Treat 'em good, drive them often and they'll run forever. :D

...... nut
Ohhh...hey, what kind of motor oil and filter do you use??? Hahahaha... :L

Evolution1980 said:
Ohhh...hey, what kind of motor oil and filter do you use??? Hahahaha... :L

Damn kids..... always a smart-azz (wink). Nothin' but the good stuff :D Just like in Andre's (in)famous Cruisefest Parking Lot Bar.

later pal............ nut

Just flipped

I have 00,002.2 Miles on mine.....but just flipped for the first time. It was a very emotional experience. STill get choked up thinking about it

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom