Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Millenium Yellow and ?

b_pappy

Corvette
2000 Yellow convertible
Just wondering about my color combination. I have a 2000 Millenium Yellow convertible with the light oak top and interior. Looking at the model center section that wasn't an option. Most of the other yellow C5's I've seen have black tops/interiors. So is this rare, early production, late production, mistake or what? How many other yellow / tan Corvettes are out there? Thanks guys. For the record, this is the same 2000 C5 that has the 1999 style wheels on it too. CARFAX came back clean, so who knows. She seems real tight and no signs of tampering or anything. Just curious.
Bruce

rare

i've never seen that combo if you can get someone at gm to verify that color you may indeed have a rare bird if not carfax data base may not be correct. for a collector to buy car he would have to verify through gm also.if gm doesn't cop to it, it doesn't exist.

in your console or glove box is the data plate of all of the options on your car.You can also go to the national corvette museum and get a copy of your window sticker and the build sheet

order sheet from the museum

Go to love the color I have one at home but as you say its black/black

IH82Lose - thanks for that link. Told my wife to add that to my Christmas list. I looked at the data plate in the glove box, no idea what I'm looking at exactly. Still figuring lots of this car out. BTW, I like your artwork of the C5 with the '66 in the reflection, very cool. Hopefully some more yellow car owners speak up and let me know about the oak top / interior.
Thanks again.
Bruce

ACCORDING TO "CORVETTE BLACK BOOK"
2000 MIL YEL
CODE 79
3,578 WERE MADE.
THE ONES WITH RAG TOPS WERE EITHER BLACK OR WHITE AND
ALL HAD BLACK INTERIOR.
MY WIFES 03 YEL HAS BK INTERIOR. I WOULD GLADLY TRADE OR THE LIGHT BEIGE!!!!!!
MY DAUGHTER HAS 95 COM YELLOW WITH THE LIGHT BEIGE INTERIOR AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!
FRED

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom