Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Model Collectors

for some reason my spelling really sucks today, but anyway
I get them for $90.00 per case, exoticar get $130.00 for the same case

supernatural400 said:
My wife would not let me put 10 cases on the walls in the house, as it's and antique colonial she say's they don't go with the decor. I happen to disagree as I think any corvette fits in well, guess that's why I'm not and interior decorator:D

so they are being setup in my garage which is in the process of being remodeled, already have 4 cases installed and filled out there (48 cars). :)

Super,
You should have been with other members of the N.E. Corvette Club when they came to our President Bruce Hammond's house a couple of Saturdays ago. The purpose was to see the "South Shore Corvette Museum"...Bruce has hundreds and hundreds of Corvette models in his Corvette Room!! Unbelievable! We had a great get-together that night.

Elaine

I was planning on going as I talk almost nightly with Joe Federico, we are both heavy into buying the 1/18 cars and look out for each other on ebay so we don't raise the price bidding on the same cars. But my grand daughter was due to spend the night so I had to back out. I heard every one had a great time . In fact I had to pick up 3 more case from Joe tonight, my wife saw his collection and couldn't believe her eyes, she thought I had alot, but I'm lighweight compared to him. If you get a chance go over to his house and see his setup, awesome :D

problem I have now is since I own two Z28's I have to start collecting Camaro's,another 150 cars in 1/18

71 LT1

Could you keep a look out for a 1971 LT1 Convertible model (any scale but matchbox!) Mulsanne blue with white roof if possible. thanks

- Alan

i have found 1/32 scale models in display cases. some are corvettes but most are other older sport cars like camaro's, challengers, mustangs and others. these are nice models and cool to collect

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom