Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More Ceesixuality On The Way!

DH: Most important to us is to have a real successful core business. We never want to get to the brink of distinction, again.

Did Dave really say "distinction" or "extinction"

Hib, good article. There were some things in the "rants" section that had me intrigued. The fact that the rear glass in the convertible is not removable is a concern for anyone that needs to replace just the glass or the top. That doesn't seem right.

My thought with the fuel filter is that GM could have designed easy access to the top of the left fuel tank in the back of the car, right behind the driver's seat. It would seem that this could have been included pretty easily versus having to pull the entire rear end and gas tank out. Perhaps there is some access into the tank area for the filter?

Leon

I think they shoulda left the filter in the back by the transaxle, the way it was from 97 to 03 1/2.

Hib, any idea if the C6 Z51 manual transmission driver information center now has a display for transmission temperature?

I was wondering if the addition of a transmission cooler would have brought a corresponding change to the display. On my 2002 Z06, there was no trans temp display until you reached 270 degrees.

TooManyIDs said:
Hib, any idea if the C6 Z51 manual transmission driver information center now has a display for transmission temperature?

I was wondering if the addition of a transmission cooler would have brought a corresponding change to the display. On my 2002 Z06, there was no trans temp display until you reached 270 degrees.
Great questions, but, at this point, I can't answer them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom