Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

more crack smokers on ebay

It has a HARLEY CARB on it LOL

I like the picture with the Chiltons manual on the cowel.

As for the guido Vette, that wouldnt even come close. Any self respecting guido wouldnt be cought dead in that. No bumpty bump 1000 watt stereo, no 22 inch spinner rims with 35 series tires, no multiple sets of fog lights, and not even an Italia#1 sticker on it.

The wing is a good start though.

lucky76 said:
Starting bid $35,000, no wonder there are zero bids.

Once again.....looks like a case of the "I hit too many 0's on my keyboard"....

;LOL

I think he meant to throw in a 69 Lt1 with the package...Didnt I see that somewhere on the auction listing and the 73 was just a parts car?????

from the ebay ad said:
Fully restored 1973 Corvette Stingray
Hm which option was the Candy Apple Red again ... or the full on rear spoiler :confused

from the ebay ad said:
fully chromed engine (camera broke, so no pic of that, but we will get you one in a couple of days if necessary. Engine is immaculate).
Hm really - from your Vette?

Chas said:
Whats a "Guido?"

A mafia guy, with his shirt unbuttoned half way down to show the manly chest hair that protrudes from every opening. Somewhere in all that hair will be quite a few gold chains. greasy, slicked back hair. Lots of rings on all the fingers. He would pull up in this Vette thinking he was king of the world, tell everyone else to "fuhgettaboutit", and tell his girlfriend Stella to make sure she don't hit the door on the car next to them.

i kinda like the fenders on the red one...that should have been the only detail on it though, skip the groovy paint on the sides.

Chas said:
Whats a "Guido?"
Hey!!! Looks who's come out of retirement!!! This should be a separate post all of it's own!!! Welcome back, Charlie!

Anyways..."Guido" ('Gwee-doh'). You know, a slimy, greasy italian dude.

As for the car, $35K is high, and I'm not a fan of the louvers on the front fenders, but the reat spoiler (yes, appropriately named in this case) could be (hopefully) easily removed.

Owin said:
"BROKEN CAMERA" Hm really - from your Vette?

HA! HA! HA!;LOL

Actually, Medusa lives- SHE'LL TURN YOU TO STONE!!!

The Devil made him Do It!! ;LOL ;LOL;shrug junk!!
waterboy1976 said:
Once again.....looks like a case of the "I hit too many 0's on my keyboard"....

;LOL

I think he meant to throw in a 69 Lt1 with the package...Didnt I see that somewhere on the auction listing and the 73 was just a parts car?????

OK, now I'm a little confused. You are making fun of people putting their cars on ebay, calling them crack smokers. You laugh the $36,000 reserve not met. I seem to remember reading someone here suggesting listing their car on ebay with a ridiculously high reserve and no intention of selling it to find out what it is worth, as opposed to getting it appraised. And no, I didn't buy my car on ebay nor are any of those listed mine. Just my opinion.

Craig

If that is what he is doing, then the starting bid threw him out of the pricing immediately. The idea is to have a hidden reserve and see where the bids end up. Not to set your first bid astronomically high and see what happens. Plus If there is a chrome engine, wouldn't you expect to see it, broken camera or not?

"Evolution1980 ....Hey!!! Looks who's come out of retirement!!! This should be a separate post all of it's own!!! Welcome back, Charlie!"

Thanks 'dre...its great to be back! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom