Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More than meets the eye!

:drool:

I like! Very nice!

b6efcad432.jpg

:thumb Very sleek looking like the C5. There is NO mistaking it for anything but a Corvette! :cool

I think it looks a bit more like it's based on a C6. Very sleek looking, though. Paint it black, and you have a ready-made Batmobile.
:)

Now we're talking!! I usually don't like the retro thing, but look at them curves!! I'd like four equally shaped tail lights, and less straight angle in the side cove, but besides that it's a winner.

-Tatortot

Not Going To Happen

Remember what happened to the 63' Stingray when GM introduced the
split rear window.
Remo:cool

medium_3272453698_361d74fd7c_o.jpg

It looks a bit too heavy - like the Viper.
Certainly difficult to produce in quantity and it will need DOT eqpt, however very nice.
Not to worry when they get into production it will be a split window Malibu ala Volt. LOL

I dont think you will be able to see anything out of those side mirrors.

Why would you want to se anything out of them, it should all be in the dust anyhow! :chuckle

That's because those aren't side mirrors. They're little signs that read "Objects behind you are irrelevant: You're a lot faster than they are."

:chuckle

Found this video where GM's designer talked about the vehicles being used in the new Transformers movie, and it includes the Stingray concept. In the movie, it's called "Sideswipe."

(Note: you should play this in 'low' resolution. For some reason, the high resolution stops half way through.)

CLICK!

:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom