Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know on the 2004 Commemorative Z06!

Hi Rob, there's a typo on the last page regarding wheel sizes.

Good write up!

Frank :beer

ZO6WT.jpg

Rob,

Thanks for taking the time to write such an informative article, and for following up on all the postings that followed.

I was on the fence about getting a 04 Z06 or supercharging and new one.

I made the right choice after reading your article.

I love my Blue Bullet !! :BOW

Thanks,
Bruce

Z16 original paperwork

I just bought a Z16 and am trying to find out what original paperwork came with the car when it was bought with from the dealer. I didn't even get an owners manual with it. Anyone buy their Z16 new?

New (to you) Z16

I just bought a Z16 and am trying to find out what original paperwork came with the car when it was bought with from the dealer. I didn't even get an owners manual with it. Anyone buy their Z16 new?

I took museum delivery on my Z16 in Dec 2003 (#174 of 2025). I have all the paperwork including all stickers, plastic wrap, manual, etc. If you want to know about your car go to z16.org and register your car. There is a wealth of info about this wonderful Z06. Come to the Z06fest in Bowling Green this coming fall. I also have the dealers brochure (several of them) that contains the CD.

Window stickers and build sheets are available at www.corvettemuseum.com

50th Z06 or Comm Z06

Just did some searching on the web for the 2004 Z16... and found LOTS of them, but I found fewer 50th Z06's. There were NO listings of any 2003 or 2004 Z06 under 20,000. There were quite a few listed in the 26 to 30 K. But the car with the highest asking price was a 2003 Black Z06. It was 55,000 asking price with lots of HP upgrades. But in general finding a 2004 Z06 Z16, was quite easy with about 20+ listed all in the 30 to 35K range. While in the same price range were triple Black 2003 Z06,s were low milage (under 25K miles). historically triple black cars at auction normally go for more money than any other color combination.

Just did some searching on the web for the 2004 Z16... and found LOTS of them, but I found fewer 50th Z06's. There were NO listings of any 2003 or 2004 Z06 under 20,000. There were quite a few listed in the 26 to 30 K. But the car with the highest asking price was a 2003 Black Z06. It was 55,000 asking price with lots of HP upgrades. But in general finding a 2004 Z06 Z16, was quite easy with about 20+ listed all in the 30 to 35K range. While in the same price range were triple Black 2003 Z06,s were low milage (under 25K miles). historically triple black cars at auction normally go for more money than any other color combination.

Only time will tell which Z06 commands the premium $$$. Untill then, enjoy the drive!
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom